Week 5 PeeWee picks And Scouting Reports on ALL PW teams....

BIG STEPPER....

From what I have seen

PA-Black Disciplined, fast and aggressive. Best overall team

PA-Red Talented but not organized and can be beat. We are a middle of the pack team and we were only down 6-0 at the half. 

WBB-G 2nd best team. Running back is really good. Defense is good. One missed block and they make the play. All the kids tackle well

Ned White - About like us (PNG-P) Can compete with most and when they play up to their potential can beat people. 

PNG-Gray They have 3 kids that are really good players. Not much size and we ran on them at will when we scrimmaged twice. 

PNG-P We have size and some speed but not any real fast players. We have 23 kids on the team and at least 8 of them do not want to play football and are forced by their parents. It kills us with no depth. We have played PA-Red and WBB-G and had our moments in both but ended up not able to sustain drives. We have scrimmaged PNG-G and handled them easily. Ned White scrimmage started slow for our offense then it was pretty even after that. WO-S will likely beat us this weekend but we will give them a game even if it is for a half. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

From what I have seen

PA-Black Disciplined, fast and aggressive. Best overall team

PA-Red Talented but not organized and can be beat. We are a middle of the pack team and we were only down 6-0 at the half. 

WBB-G 2nd best team. Running back is really good. Defense is good. One missed block and they make the play. All the kids tackle well

Ned White - About like us (PNG-P) Can compete with most and when they play up to their potential can beat people. 

PNG-Gray They have 3 kids that are really good players. Not much size and we ran on them at will when we scrimmaged twice. 

PNG-P We have size and some speed but not any real fast players. We have 23 kids on the team and at least 8 of them do not want to play football and are forced by their parents. It kills us with no depth. We have played PA-Red and WBB-G and had our moments in both but ended up not able to sustain drives. We have scrimmaged PNG-G and handled them easily. Ned White scrimmage started slow for our offense then it was pretty even after that. WO-S will likely beat us this weekend but we will give them a game even if it is for a half. 

You r watching a lot of ball but I will say just about the same thing about most of these teams. Only knock on all the WBB teams they don't have enough depth. Can be wore down just have to control the game in the first half. They only holding anywhere from 17-20 kids on each team going both ways.... PA BLK scrimmaged NED BLK and just about had their way with them but I see they have turnt things around. believe they have a decent team overall.... Believe its 5-6 teams on each side that 4 playoff spot will be very interesting.... 

We have 23 kids and maybe 15 kids that have any business putting pads and a helmet on. 

Both our games against PA-Red and WBB-G were the same story. Long runs on missed tackles. 4 of the 5 TD's WWB-G scored on us came on 3rd or 4th and over 15 yards. If we get penetration we can shut a play down. If it gets outside it is over. 

11 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

We have 23 kids and maybe 15 kids that have any business putting pads and a helmet on. 

Both our games against PA-Red and WBB-G were the same story. Long runs on missed tackles. 4 of the 5 TD's WWB-G scored on us came on 3rd or 4th and over 15 yards. If we get penetration we can shut a play down. If it gets outside it is over. 

We have 28 kids on PA BLK and for the most part all 28 is at least trying to do what we r coaching. I really thought PNG G would of beat ned white last wk. The first drive coach had us off balances and had something going. wasn't a bad system at all kids just adjust. And trust me we have a few that shouldn be out there as well r parents forcing them so man do we no the feeling

6 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

We have 28 kids on PA BLK and for the most part all 28 is at least trying to do what we r coaching. I really thought PNG G would of beat ned white last wk. The first drive coach had us off balances and had something going. wasn't a bad system at all kids just adjust. And trust me we have a few that shouldn be out there as well r parents forcing them so man do we no the feeling

Montalvo runs a good offense with some misdirection. I thought he would give Ned White a good game as well. 

The lovely guys and gals running the STJFL have moved our 11 AM game in WOS to an 8 AM game at LCM with no explanation. For some reason that I am sure is based in sound logic they swapped us with the flag game between BC and WOS. Now I will have to leave at 6:30 AM to make the game on a friggin Saturday morning. No bueno. 

43 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

The lovely guys and gals running the STJFL have moved our 11 AM game in WOS to an 8 AM game at LCM with no explanation. For some reason that I am sure is based in sound logic they swapped us with the flag game between BC and WOS. Now I will have to leave at 6:30 AM to make the game on a friggin Saturday morning. No bueno. 

lol welcome to the club all of a sudden we play two wks n a row against a Beaumont team. thought our kids wasn't going to show up im guessing

21 hours ago, aki1994 said:

WOS fields damage from last weekend the school district said no no this weekend 

3 hours ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

WOS fields damage from last weekend the school district said no no this weekend 

I was not concerned about that. We can play anywhere. It was them moving our game in front of the flag game to 8 AM when we were scheduled at 11. We should play after flag not before them. 

Also they let Vidor essentially blackmail us into coming to Vidor due to the rainout we had to make up our game. Our boys get ONE home game this year which is complete BS. To make it worse we play at 6 with no chance of getting the game in before dark. 

24 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I was not concerned about that. We can play anywhere. It was them moving our game in front of the flag game to 8 AM when we were scheduled at 11. We should play after flag not before them. 

Also they let Vidor essentially blackmail us into coming to Vidor due to the rainout we had to make up our game. Our boys get ONE home game this year which is complete BS. To make it worse we play at 6 with no chance of getting the game in before dark. The league board is still a joke. 

Wouldn’t you blame your own board for that cancelled game though? It was your boards decision to cancel that weekend to result in one less home game. But I do understand the frustration with the league. It’s a joke. Start a TYFA team