Aggie (2-0-2) @ Arkansas (1-3)

Tigers2010

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, that did it. Great win against lowly Arkansas. Is this a moral victory for Arky?

Aggy doesn’t know how to process this one.  They prefer a moral victory loss to a bad victory.   Also, both are below a Bama victory under aggy logic.  So it’s nice to be well on their way to another vicarious championship.  

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

55,383 was the official attendance today which was the lowest in the 7 years it’s been at JerryWorld.  Tickets and parking are way over priced.  I wish they would kill the neutral site deal or at least let A&M play at home then Arky can use jerryworld on their year.  

I agree. Needs to be home and home.

Screw Jerryworld.

12 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

55,383 was the official attendance today which was the lowest in the 7 years it’s been at JerryWorld.  Tickets and parking are way over priced.  I wish they would kill the neutral site deal or at least let A&M play at home then Arky can use jerryworld on their year.  

Yes please!

14 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trying to be as big as Texas / OU in Dallas. 

2024 will be here before you know it.