Aggie (2-0-2) @ Arkansas (1-3)

Tigers2010

Undefeated Texas Aggie rolls into Arkansas looking to steal one from the Razorbacks. Arkansas has played some great football, but Texas Aggie is coming off their second big time moral victory of the season, as they played Alabama super tough. Jimbo has brought that new culture into College Station and they have been covering spreads ever since. Should be an entertaining game. 

Did you know that Aggieville is actually the hub of nightlife in Manhattan, KS? The same Manhattan, KS that's hosting this week's clash between the University of By God Texas and the KSU fightin' purple wizards.

So, now you know the real reason for aggy leaving the Big 12... Couldn't handle more that one aggyville.

14 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

You must not have met our friend PhatMack. He is where I draw my inspiration. You could call him the Jimbo Fisher of this board.

Yeah, I read this board all the time, but seldom post. There is a lot of good early information here, from a lot of people who really keep up with current events on NCAA football. I get a laugh out of all the jabbing back and forth between Aggie and Longhorn fans. Mack holds his own, but he seems to be way outnumbered lol!! By the way, I have Aggies over Hoggs in a straight up victory (not moral)

28 minutes ago, LB76 said:

Yeah, I read this board all the time, but seldom post. There is a lot of good early information here, from a lot of people who really keep up with current events on NCAA football. I get a laugh out of all the jabbing back and forth between Aggie and Longhorn fans. Mack holds his own, but he seems to be way outnumbered lol!! By the way, I have Aggies over Hoggs in a straight up victory (not moral)

That's a pretty safe bet.