Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tigers2010

Aggie (2-0-2) @ Arkansas (1-3)

67 posts in this topic

Undefeated Texas Aggie rolls into Arkansas looking to steal one from the Razorbacks. Arkansas has played some great football, but Texas Aggie is coming off their second big time moral victory of the season, as they played Alabama super tough. Jimbo has brought that new culture into College Station and they have been covering spreads ever since. Should be an entertaining game. 

UTfanatic, TxHoops and BS Wildcats like this

There will be a whole lotta towel waving, whoops, and talk of how Jimbo has changed the culture in Aggieland. The Hogs might as well stay at home in the Ozarks. But then again, they just might play the game of their life. That’s what it will take for them to win.

2 hours ago, LB76 said:

Glad to see the Horn fans are back....Hope they keep winning, it was getting too quite on the Aggy threads Lol!!

Aggy thread?

2 hours ago, LB76 said:

Glad to see the Horn fans are back....Hope they keep winning, it was getting too quite on the Aggy threads Lol!!

When aggy moral victoried Bama and Clempson, most Horn fans knew the state was full maroon.

Arkansas would be 0-4 if they played Aggies schedule. This might actually be Aggies softest opponent thus far. Which is hard to believe considering their only wins come against a teams from somewhere in the North West and some scrub school in a place called Monroe, Louisiana. 

7 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

When aggy moral victoried Bama and Clempson, most Horn fans knew the state was full maroon.

Not only did those two wins prove the culture in College Station would be forever changed, but it also proved Jimbo could lead this team into the top 25....for a bit.

UTfanatic likes this

23 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Not only did those two wins prove the culture in College Station would be forever changed, but it also proved Jimbo could lead this team into the top 25....for a bit.

Definitely an Eye Test Top 10 team.

Did you know that Aggieville is actually the hub of nightlife in Manhattan, KS? The same Manhattan, KS that's hosting this week's clash between the University of By God Texas and the KSU fightin' purple wizards.

So, now you know the real reason for aggy leaving the Big 12... Couldn't handle more that one aggyville.

14 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

You must not have met our friend PhatMack. He is where I draw my inspiration. You could call him the Jimbo Fisher of this board.

Yeah, I read this board all the time, but seldom post. There is a lot of good early information here, from a lot of people who really keep up with current events on NCAA football. I get a laugh out of all the jabbing back and forth between Aggie and Longhorn fans. Mack holds his own, but he seems to be way outnumbered lol!! By the way, I have Aggies over Hoggs in a straight up victory (not moral)

Tigers2010 and TxHoops like this

28 minutes ago, LB76 said:

Yeah, I read this board all the time, but seldom post. There is a lot of good early information here, from a lot of people who really keep up with current events on NCAA football. I get a laugh out of all the jabbing back and forth between Aggie and Longhorn fans. Mack holds his own, but he seems to be way outnumbered lol!! By the way, I have Aggies over Hoggs in a straight up victory (not moral)

That's a pretty safe bet.

15 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

You must not have met our friend PhatMack. He is where I draw my inspiration. You could call him the Jimbo Fisher of this board.

When do I pick up my $75mil?

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This may be a long game.  Chad Morris is awful.  Some A&M fans actually wanted him as our coach.  

14-0 Ags 

Those are 2%'ers

Pigs are terrible.

Pretty bad 1st half for A&M after the opening kickoff.  Arkansas is god awful.  This game shouldn’t be close 

17-7 Ags at half