21-6A

Yeoj

1 hour ago, RidinTheRange said:

Moved to the are a couple of years ago.  I most closely follow the Baytown teams and Barbers Hill by locational default.  Gotten to see Vidor a few times, I really like them.  Tough... remind me of my west Texas upbringing!

I can respect that.  I like Vidor, mainly their offense.  I've always wondered how it would look at one of our schools.  I'll be in Baytown Thursday to watch our JV against Sterling.

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I have my own selfish reasons for wanting United and either Channelview or Deer Park to be in the top 4. That region 3 D1 is a gauntlet. I'm hoping the Bruins get to avoid it.

Me and Soulja was talking about this exact thing the other day.  I think the Bruins can make a deep run in D2 but D1 will be too much for anyone in our district except North Shore.  The Bruins will need either the Deer or the Falcons to get in along with the Mustangs and I don't see the Falcons being much help...

Galena Park North Shore 4,754

Deer Park 4,083

Channelview 2,693

Beaumont West Brook 2,520

Houston C.E. King 2,488

Beaumont United 2,460.5

Baytown Sterling 2,415

La Porte 2,248

1 hour ago, Loyal Ranger said:

My guess for now

1  Galena Park North Shore

2.  Beaumont West Brook

3. CE King

4.  Deer Park

5.  Baytown Sterling

6.  Channelview

7.  United

8. La Porte

We have a actual Sterling poster.  There is a thread for our upcoming game, I will bump it back to the top so you can find it and comment in it...