21-6A

Yeoj

1 hour ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Crossing my fingers that Deer Park, or Channelview, can somehow make it in. I dont really care to take a first round loss by Craig Stumps Atascocita squad. The Deer, or Falcons can prolong the Bruins season.

I feel ya.  Here are the remaining schedules and records for all the potential playoff teams. 

North Shore-(4-0) West Brook, United, Channelveiw

West Brook-(4-0) North Shore, Deer Park, Sterling

CE King-(2-2) Channevliew, Sterling, LaPorte

United-(2-2) LaPorte, North Shore, Deer Park

Channelview-(2-2) CE King, LaPorte, North Shore

Deer Park-(1-3) Sterling, West Brook, United

LaPorte-(1-3) United, Channelview, CE King

You will need Channelview to either beat CE King this week or Deer Park to beat United on the last week. 

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I feel ya.  Here are the remaining schedules and records for all the potential playoff teams. 

North Shore-(4-0) West Brook, United, Channelveiw

West Brook-(4-0) North Shore, Deer Park, Sterling

CE King-(2-2) Channevliew, Sterling, LaPorte

United-(2-2) LaPorte, North Shore, Deer Park

Channelview-(2-2) CE King, LaPorte, North Shore

Deer Park-(1-3) Sterling, West Brook, United

LaPorte-(1-3) United, Channelview, CE King

You will need Channelview to either beat CE King this week or Deer Park to beat United on the last week. 

Neither Channelview or C. E. King plays defense. But I think Channelview is better equipped to win a shootout.

44 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

CE King impressed me more than Channelview offensively.  I think CE King will beat Channelview by 21 points...  

Yeah I view it the complete opposite. King only have has the big fullback. Channelview has two RBs and a QB plus the actual threat of a pass.

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Yeah I view it the complete opposite. King only have has the big fullback. Channelview has two RBs and a QB plus the actual threat of a pass.

It'll get a little clearer after this weekend but not much.  Excluding North Shore and West Brook, there are many scenarios that could play out of 2 which I will bring up. 

If Channelview wins Friday as you think they will, there could be a 3 way tie for the 3rd and 4th place teams with Channelview, CE King and United all at 4-3 which will come down to the tiebreaker.  If United losses their last game against Deer Park that will have them at 3-4 and you will get your wish with Channelview and CE King making the playoffs, pushing West Brook to D2.  Deer Park already has 3 losses with West Brook still to go so I'm saying they will be bumped with that 4th loss.

If CE Kings wins Friday as I think they will, they will finish most likely at 5-2 with Sterling and LaPorte left to play.  Channelview, Deer Park and United could all wind up at 3-4 for the 4th place spot if Deer Park beats United.  I know, confusing.  That's why I say the CE King/Channelview and United/Deer Park games are the 2 most important games left in district...unless West Brook wants to throw Deer Park a gift next week and laydown for them to get the W...

11 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

So, what is Calpreps predicting the score of the NS/WB game will be?

Here is the complete rundown of what Calpreps is predicting this week...

United 31

LaPorte 8

Sterling 21

Deer Park 48

CE King 42

Channelview 24

West Brook 21

North Shore 41

but the games still have to be played.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

Just to have a little fun and look down the road a little, if the regular season ended today and the playoffs started next weekend...

1st Round

D1

Pasadena South Houston @ Galena Park North Shore

Beaumont West Brook @ Humble Atascocita

D2

Humble Kingwood @ Houston CE King

Beaumont United @ Humble Summer Creek

Be mindful that Channelview, Deer Park and LaPorte are not officially eliminated from the playoff race yet and some things could move around for 21-6A over the next 3 weeks.  But in my opinion, 22-6A, our first round opponents, are set.  Also remember that #1 seeds get to host a 1st round game at their home field. 

If this was to happen it would be

Atari (Louis) @ X-Box (Harrison)

:)

21-6A standing:

North Shore  5-0  (United & Channelview)

West Brook   4-1  (Deer Park & Sterling)

C.E. King      3-2  (Sterling & La Porte)

United           2-3  (North Shore & Deer Park)

Channelview 2-3  (La Porte & North Shore)

Deer Park      2-3  (West Brook & United)

La Porte         2-3  (Channelview & C.E.King)

Sterling          0-5  (C.E.King & West Brook)

1 hour ago, JagMarine95 said:

United has North Shore and Deer Park Left (A MUST WIN GAME NOW)Channelview has LaPorte and North Shore. If both teams go 1-1 the next two weeks(which they should) and finish with the same district record.....Wouldn't United get in because they won head to head matchup between the two?

Yes, only IF they are the only 2 tied at 3-4 because United owns the head to head tiebreaker.  Bro, on the road in Deer Park, I honestly don't even see the tiebreaker coming in to play...