Yeoj

21-6A

70 posts in this topic

Its first week of district action:

North Shore (3-0) @ Laporte (0-3)

West Brook (2-1) @ C.E. King (3-0)

Sterling (2-1) @ United (0-3)

Deer Park (1-2) @  Channelview (1-2)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bigdog said:

WB vs King will be interesting,  although I think WB beats them.

As long as WB contains U. Bentley, the Bruins should be fine.

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, workbootz said:

United has a chance of getting that 4th spot.  I sure hope they worked out the kinks on offense.

I just cant see that happening. NS,WB, King playing really good. LP, DP, and CV look like 4th spot guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Its first week of district action:

North Shore (3-0) @ Laporte (0-3)

West Brook (2-1) @ C.E. King (3-0)

Sterling (2-1) @ United (0-3)

Deer Park (1-2) @  Channelview (1-2)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

North Shore

West Brook

C. E. King

Deer Park

Channelview

United

Sterling

La Porte

...and that's the Gospel!!!

Since it's the gospel, make sure you come back with your 15 posts on the night of November 9th...

thaghost and RidinTheRange like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 3 non-district games, here is how I see it

1.  Galena Park North Shore-D1

2.  Beaumont West Brook-D1

3.  Beaumont United-D2

4.  Sheldon C.E. King-D2

5.  Deer Park

6.  Channelview

7.  LaPorte

8. Baytown Sterling

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Yep! In all fairness though, NS will do that to a lot of teams.

Keep this thread for the entire season instead of starting a new one each week for 21-6A...

Yeoj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RidinTheRange said:

Alpha Wolf,

I love that you love HS football, and your team!

Supporter of the kids.  You don't love high school football?  What team do you follow/support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved to the are a couple of years ago.  I most closely follow the Baytown teams and Barbers Hill by locational default.  Gotten to see Vidor a few times, I really like them.  Tough... remind me of my west Texas upbringing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RidinTheRange said:

Moved to the are a couple of years ago.  I most closely follow the Baytown teams and Barbers Hill by locational default.  Gotten to see Vidor a few times, I really like them.  Tough... remind me of my west Texas upbringing!

I can respect that.  I like Vidor, mainly their offense.  I've always wondered how it would look at one of our schools.  I'll be in Baytown Thursday to watch our JV against Sterling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I have my own selfish reasons for wanting United and either Channelview or Deer Park to be in the top 4. That region 3 D1 is a gauntlet. I'm hoping the Bruins get to avoid it.

Me and Soulja was talking about this exact thing the other day.  I think the Bruins can make a deep run in D2 but D1 will be too much for anyone in our district except North Shore.  The Bruins will need either the Deer or the Falcons to get in along with the Mustangs and I don't see the Falcons being much help...

Galena Park North Shore 4,754

Deer Park 4,083

Channelview 2,693

Beaumont West Brook 2,520

Houston C.E. King 2,488

Beaumont United 2,460.5

Baytown Sterling 2,415

La Porte 2,248

BMTSoulja1 and Yeoj like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess for now

1  Galena Park North Shore

2.  Beaumont West Brook

3. CE King

4.  Deer Park

5.  Baytown Sterling

6.  Channelview

7.  United

8. La Porte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loyal Ranger said:

My guess for now

1  Galena Park North Shore

2.  Beaumont West Brook

3. CE King

4.  Deer Park

5.  Baytown Sterling

6.  Channelview

7.  United

8. La Porte

We have a actual Sterling poster.  There is a thread for our upcoming game, I will bump it back to the top so you can find it and comment in it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

We have a actual Sterling poster.  There is a thread for our upcoming game, I will bump it back to the top so you can find it and comment in it...

There was like 2 Sterling posters about a year ago.  Surprised they haven't commented...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now