BC at WO-S Predictions

marshman

1 hour ago, marshman said:

Can’t believe it’s monday and no one has started this thread yet, so here it is....My thoughts are that WO-S has played a very tough schedule so far and is improving each week. Not predicting a score but WO-S get back in the “W” column this week.

Sorry man I couldn't remember who they were playing I was waiting on someone to start one thanks. Yes it has been a tough road but they have not played mustang football for 4 full quarters against tough competition, winnable games for wos but the cougars , Bulldogs and eagles got it done and we didn't bottom line congrats to each team and goodluck the rest of the year. Now let's get to the juice. Still need to play 4 quarters nothing is a lock. Read our keys and tackle well on defense and move the chains on offense. Woking nights up here in Minnesota is starting to get real chilli. It's hard sitting around waiting on friday nights to hear kogt. They take no pride up here in their high school football up here it's dead. I showed them a picture of Allen football stadium they ask me what college was that and I said that's a high school stadium, they almost passed out. I showed them some highlights of different teams including the golden triangle and they can't enough. I will always show love to my town, and my state. Texas is king in football and I dont mind talking about us at all and they don't mind listening. When I come out of town to work I'm not representing wos I'm representing texas and  when it comes to Friday nights I miss home. Talking with u guys on here helps me stay sane. I love all of u guys on here and we all want the same thing good clean high football fun. Going to Ohio next probably til the end of November. So keep me updated on everything guys I really appreciate. With all of that being said my CRYSTAL BALL it stangz 35 bc 20. Good day.

8 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Sorry man I couldn't remember who they were playing I was waiting on someone to start one thanks. Yes it has been a tough road but they have not played mustang football for 4 full quarters against tough competition, winnable games for wos but the cougars , Bulldogs and eagles got it done and we didn't bottom line congrats to each team and goodluck the rest of the year. Now let's get to the juice. Still need to play 4 quarters nothing is a lock. Read our keys and tackle well on defense and move the chains on offense. Woking nights up here in Minnesota is starting to get real chilli. It's hard sitting around waiting on friday nights to hear kogt. They take no pride up here in their high school football up here it's dead. I showed them a picture of Allen football stadium they ask me what college was that and I said that's a high school stadium, they almost passed out. I showed them some highlights of different teams including the golden triangle and they can't enough. I will always show love to my town, and my state. Texas is king in football and I dont mind talking about us at all and they don't mind listening. When I come out of town to work I'm not representing wos I'm representing texas and  when it comes to Friday nights I miss home. Talking with u guys on here helps me stay sane. I love all of u guys on here and we all want the same thing good clean high football fun. Going to Ohio next probably til the end of November. So keep me updated on everything guys I really appreciate. With all of that being said my CRYSTAL BALL it stangz 35 bc 20. Good day.

Good perspective. Your best post to date. 

7 hours ago, STiger85 said:

I’m hearing Cooper will not be playing in this game so he can heal up, in fact I heard he won’t play in the next two game so he can be as close a to 100% for the Silsbee game. I maybe from Silsbee but I have in joyed watching him run the ball these last few years. 

That is the best news.he hasn't been healthy all year.last week against crosby.he reaggravated it again.i was hoping after the 3T/o in the 3rd qtr they would have pulled him.