Week 4 jr scores post them

BMF

1 hour ago, GodSpeed said:

Errors due to weather kids fumbling the ball, and refs wasn’t keeping any time, they was just letting orangefield hold the ball for literally a minute each down. 

Or was it the fact they had self inflicted errors that you capitalized on? I mean I get the fumbling and weather being an issue but I thought possibly they had a decent defense too. Also they have have a play clock? Asking for a friend. 

3 hours ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

Or was it the fact they had self inflicted errors that you capitalized on? I mean I get the fumbling and weather being an issue but I thought possibly they had a decent defense too. Also they have have a play clock? Asking for a friend. 

the refs keep a "loose" 40 sec playclock. if you are moving along as you should you can push for the penalty and they will start counting out loud. but that goes both ways too.

13 hours ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

I think what coach means is, and I hate to even explain it because I know folks are going to jump all over it BUT...in this game there were two (IMO) questionable holding penalties that took away two TD's. The first was on the tackle,(mind you this is his first year EVER playing) he drove his man 15yds backwards arms weren't on the outside of the his man. The referee told coach "it's because he never let go." The second was on a WR that was blocking (in front of a side judge, and didn't throw a flag) but the head ref threw one.