Crosby at Vidor

Realville

35 minutes ago, Realville said:

Alright chorizo this is for you! I was told you love the Vidor Anthem! Lol.            

This is the hidden content, please

Look Realville.  Smack talk dem cougars.  Badmouth the Eagles.  Heck, even flip off the Cowboys, but don’t ever, ever, post that stupid song.  And my Ex-buddy Chorizo just had to start it - throw up dem V’s.  Where’s the upchuck emoji?

27 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Well that was easy,   Let’s see hmm oh, new prediction.

Crosby’s broke arse 48

Vidor’s FEMA dependencies 7

Be careful your gonna hurt somebody’s feelings! There’s no safe space on this forum! Lol. You do know that all flood insurance policyholders depend on FEMA to process thier claim.  That includes home,business, and yes school districts. But I digress. Keep on stirring. I love it!

3 hours ago, Realville said:

Vidor didn’t start the post about Crosby ISD not being able to manage thier funds your Barbers Hill neighbor did. I believe we are allowed to comment about what people post on this forum. Maybe you need to get your facts straight before you start lecturing Vidor.  Maybe you should end your post with Code Pink! Since your so sensitive! By the way I was raised in a biracial family in Vidor an was treated no different than anyone else so you can put that card back in your deck!  Go Pirates!

Unless you have Crosby, Cougar, or 14.2 in your screen name I guess!

CODE RED

35 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

So Friday’s thread replies will be ....... I’m ready for my crow, I’m from vidor so I like mines boiled, good luck on the rest of your season, but we played y’all tough tho. 

Is that what the Manvel fans said?  Hey, if you’ve gotta lose a game, it might as well be to Vidor.

Btw, 0.39” of rain in Vidorville today.  Probably rained there 5 of the last 7 days.  And Wed thru Fri  70%, 60%, 60”.  You Crosby fans, bring your waders.  Oh, and some skeeter spray.

18 hours ago, Realville said:

Yea , y’all have really just smashed us the 2 times we’ve met. Lol! 1 and 1 against us. Don’t worry the Pirates will be  wearing thier camouflage hunting jerseys looking to take out Code Pink. Oh you said Butt! That hurt my feelings! Now that’s more like it Code Pink!

I like how every pirate post is about the one time yall beat us. I get it not many things to hang your hat on so let's talk about a game what 6 years ago? 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

I like how every pirate post is about the one time yall beat us. I get it not many things to hang your hat on so let's talk about a game what 6 years ago? 

Your right, maybe if we spent 5.9 million more dollars to get knocked out of the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs almost every year we could be proud of ourselves. Congratulations you get a Biscuit! The underdogs  can’t wait for the Crosby Pussy Cats aka Code Pink to get to town. Here Kitty Kitty. Go Pirates!

Great news, shout out to Pioneer Plumbing for handing out 5 reams of paper to teachers in the district until supplies lasted, not only are they paying for two separate bonds they stepped up and gave out some paper.  Kudos, now there is only about 5.8999995 million to make up!  

Edited by CougarCal
Spelling

17 minutes ago, chorizo said:

hope Crosby folks aren't scared of the dark,its difficult to see at night walking through the woods to get to the stadium!!And dang it will be muddy,better not wear nice shoes!!

To top it off,  Harvey took out the visitor concession stand. Another one is being built but Im unsure when it will be completed so even more walking than usual.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Your right, maybe if we spent 5.9 million more dollars to get knocked out of the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs almost every year we could be proud of ourselves. Congratulations you get a Biscuit! The underdogs  can’t wait for the Crosby Pussy Cats aka Code Pink to get to town. Here Kitty Kitty. Go Pirates!

Don't worry no amount of money could make Vidor an attractive place to live. 

19 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Don't worry no amount of money could make Vidor an attractive place to live. 

That's no joke, couldent pay me 5.8 mil to stay the night in that dump. Oh and the smell.. it like, couldn't have Harvey at the very least cover up the smell? No, it only amplified it! Who knew BUTT PIRATES could smell so horrible!

Go Cougars! #CODEPINK #IHAPPENTOLOVEALLTHINGSPINK