Crosby at Vidor

Realville

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Smh, didn't you try to go to the same well before the Manvel game? Like I answered then, Crosby has the same amount as they do. I can name numerous high level programs with no state titles but for people like you that would be nothing more than an exercise in futility.

We don’t have a Manvel poster on this forum claiming to be the Mecca of High School Football only you! Love the way you deflect when you get slapped with reality. Who cares if y’all consistently make the playoffs on a annual basis then of course y’all annually get knocked out early. Heck Nederland and PNG make the playoffs annually also but they don’t get on this forum claiming to be the Mecca of High School Football. An by the way they have won some State Championships. Roshonbigbro was spot on when he said you are annoying. Sure would be embarrassing if the Mecca of High School Football lost to poor little ole Vidor again. By the way our win against y’all in 2011 was our 1st playoff win in 47 years! How cool is that Mecca!

21 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Ned isn't claiming to be the regional standard with a bunch of 1st and 2nd round exits.   And Ned has been to the third round way more than once in 60 years.  :)

Who cares where Ned has been and what bearing at all does it have on this game? 60 years ago they didn't play with facemasks and Crosby wasn't integrated. In today's climate Nederland is literally a non-factor unless they have a kid like Washington. Also, go find where I "Crosby was the regional standard"? Do try to contort my words into what you wanted to hear.   

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

We don’t have a Manvel poster on this forum claiming to be the Mecca of High School Football only you! Love the way you deflect when you get slapped with reality. Who cares if y’all consistently make the playoffs on a annual basis then of course y’all annually get knocked out early. Heck Nederland and PNG make the playoffs annually also but they don’t get on this forum claiming to be the Mecca of High School Football. An by the way they have won some State Championships. Roshonbigbro was spot on when he said you are annoying. Sure would be embarrassing if the Mecca of High School Football lost to poor little ole Vidor again. By the way our win against y’all in 2011 was our 1st playoff win in 47 years! How cool is that Mecca!

Find ONE post where I claimed Crosby was the "Mecca" of high school football. Defend what when slapped with reality? I showed you the numbers that detailed exactly what I said. Lol, by the way I said that would be Vidor's only first round win for at least another five years and I was correct. I'm thinking about pushing it out to another 47 years though.  

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, 14.93 yards per carry sounds a lot better to me. I would say the sad thing is that it took y'all 73 plays to score 22 points with no turnovers while Crosby had two. As an example, you can average 6ypc on four rushing attempts of 20 yards, 2 yards and two 1 yard carries. In that scenario much like the last game went you're punting after four plays. Nobody is taking credit away from Vidor's kids. A statement was made about Vidor running the ball better than Crosby, I simply show you data that said Vidor ran it a lot but not necessarily better or more effectively. I've seen all three games of Vidor's defense on film, it's still weaker than Crosby's and by a significant margin.

PNG had 638 yards, Crosby had 805. Howard put one in the bread basket on the opening drive and Chance Smith dropped it in the endzone which was the difference in the game. Defense last year was the worst I've ever seen at Crosby, new DC and a bunch of dogs have it looking real grim for the Pirate pirogue this round.

Y’all are so Awesome! We’re not Worthy! Heck y’all ought to just play in SEC an not even waste your time with High School Teams! Hail to the Mecca! Blah Blah Blah!

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Find ONE post where I claimed Crosby was the "Mecca" of high school football. Defend what when slapped with reality? I showed you the numbers that detailed exactly what I said. Lol, by the way I said that would be Vidor's only first round win for at least another five years and I was correct. I'm thinking about pushing it out to another 47 years though.  

Heck round it up to 50 years! LMAO!

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Y’all are so Awesome! We’re not Worthy! Heck y’all ought to just play in SEC an not even waste your time with High School Teams! Hail to the Mecca! Blah Blah Blah!

Come on man, you're already out of material? If you have an IPhone you can turn it sideways for more screen space if the numbers get to big.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Dude, you're a PNG fan right now. They better hope your brother can put his cape back on and save the day or they'll be right back to getting exposed.

Honestly, a loss to Crosby to me means very little in the big picture, which has already been painted, set, and hung up on the wall. 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Come on man, you're already out of material? If you have an IPhone you can turn it sideways for more screen space if the numbers get to big.

Curelover said that Vidor ran well against y’all in 2016 not better than y’all an the numbers show they did. Like the way you twisted her words. Keep on pushing your narrative that nobody believes! Hail to Mecca! Lol

6 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

You got that right lol

I don't get the vibe that people hate y'all because y'all are good like I feel she was implying. 

I feel like people hate on y'all because as a collective, you may be truly the most annoying group of adults on this site. I know PNG fans are annoying, Kronos is hella annoying by himself repping for PAM, WOS posters who aren't old enough to remember losing can be annoying but you guys are on a different level.

You have your own nickname. Everyone refers to you guys as the "Mecca" from how you carry yourselves and brag in your posts, even the mods who run this site, from what it seems so it seems you guys have been annoying people for years. 14.2 seems to be the posterchild of annoyingness lol.

6 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

I don't get the vibe that people hate y'all because y'all are good like I feel she was implying. 

I feel like people hate on y'all because as a collective, you may be truly the most annoying group of adults on this site. I know PNG fans are annoying, Kronos is hella annoying by himself repping for PAM, WOS posters who aren't old enough to remember losing can be annoying but you guys are on a different level.

You have your own nickname. Everyone refers to you guys as the "Mecca" from how you carry yourselves and brag in your posts, even the mods who run this site, from what it seems so it seems you guys have been annoying people for years. 14.2 seems to be the posterchild of annoyingness lol.

The MECCA name came from one guy posting and the site ending up banning him, but every one of you have kept his memory on here for about 3 years now, it is actually comical and then to try and say it was 14.2 who coined the phrase.  

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

The MECCA name came from one guy posting and the site ending up banning him, but every one of you have kept his memory on here for about 3 years now, it is actually comical and then to try and say it was 14.2 who coined the phrase.  

Never said he coined it, I said he was the posterchild for annoyingness. That still stands.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Who cares where Ned has been and what bearing at all does it have on this game? 60 years ago they didn't play with facemasks and Crosby wasn't integrated. In today's climate Nederland is literally a non-factor unless they have a kid like Washington. Also, go find where I "Crosby was the regional standard"? Do try to contort my words into what you wanted to hear.   

What about the last 40?  I believe they were integrated then.  Where was Crosby for the last 40? I didn’t say you made the regional standard comment but one of your Crosby folks did.  Seems to me I don’t remember Washington on any of those teams in the 90s Ned teams or 01 team that were going three rounds or more.