Crosby at Vidor

Realville

You Coug fans are hilarious.   If the thread is this long against Vidor, wait just until you play our Mid county friends.

In all honesty,  I know the Cougs are favored.  I know the odds are you will win.  But much like the Summer Creek fans, you are full of yourselves for no real reason.   It makes you all targets to easily mock.  

Vidorians, or at least the ones my age, rolled with the losses and still maintained our team spirit.  Losses were the norm which makes our current success much sweeter.  But I have a feeling that if you lose tonight,  it will be much more painful for you than a loss for Pirate fans.

Since when did it become such a big deal to play a football game on a grass field, in the rain, and mud??  Football is game meant to be played in all weather elements.  Sick and tired of hearing the field was too muddy or the ball was too slick or our band couldn't perform...you're going to battle, WAR for 48 minutes...adapt and overcome!!!  P4L!!!!!!!!!! 

25 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Wait wait wait, so it is disrespectful if you think the team you pull for is going to win?  You folks are frickin delusional!

Nah...its only disrespectful for people to talk about a town that they know nothing about and delusional for those same people to think people and town cannot change.  GO PIRATES!!! 

2 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

You Coug fans are hilarious.   If the thread is this long against Vidor, wait just until you play our Mid county friends.

In all honesty,  I know the Cougs are favored.  I know the odds are you will win.  But much like the Summer Creek fans, you are full of yourselves for no real reason.   It makes you all targets to easily mock.  

Vidorians, or at least the ones my age, rolled with the losses and still maintained our team spirit.  Losses were the norm which makes our current success much sweeter.  But I have a feeling that if you lose tonight,  it will be much more painful for you than a loss for Pirate fans.

This mid county friend will be following this game intently. I don’t expect Santa Fe to be to much trouble so I’ll be checking this game throughout the night 

1 hour ago, Nolesfan98 said:

Nah...its only disrespectful for people to talk about a town that they know nothing about and delusional for those same people to think people and town cannot change.  GO PIRATES!!! 

My only dealing with Vidor came in 2004-2006 timeframe, soooooooo I know from personal experience.  

#CODERED

So far, Mother Nature is cooperating.  No rain in the immediate area.  Not sure about the skeeters.  They fly under the radar.  I can tell you, down here in Boliver, you get in the grass, they’re all over you like white on rice.  Sure hope someone post updates.  I’ll be on the game thread.

GO PIRATES!

3 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

Seems to me the vidor fans talked more smack on here than Crosby fans but whatever, y’all trying to play the underdog lol trust me coach rio is not looking past y’all at all. May the better team win and both teams come out healthy. #codered