Crosby at Vidor

Realville

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

What a dumb statement 

Yea, but he's a moderator.  I guess it's ok for them.  I don't see anyone from Crosby making personal comments about anyone either.  Especially since they've obviously never seen that guys stature.  It's all good. You're comment is more than accurate.  

4 hours ago, WHO DAT???? said:

I don't get the vibe that people hate y'all because y'all are good like I feel she was implying. 

I feel like people hate on y'all because as a collective, you may be truly the most annoying group of adults on this site. I know PNG fans are annoying, Kronos is hella annoying by himself repping for PAM, WOS posters who aren't old enough to remember losing can be annoying but you guys are on a different level.

You have your own nickname. Everyone refers to you guys as the "Mecca" from how you carry yourselves and brag in your posts, even the mods who run this site, from what it seems so it seems you guys have been annoying people for years. 14.2 seems to be the posterchild of annoyingness lol.

We’re just taking the place of the old Dayton posters. It is what it is, we’re not lying to you. The demeanor may be abrasive but at least a good amount of Crosby supporters come on here to support their team/give opinion/talk trash. I never see any that hide after a loss either, I’ve started crow threads myself. 

As for me, I’m the poster-child for telling you Crosby is going to beat you, showing why I think Crosby is going to beat you, then providing the color while Crosby beats you. I see how that can get annoying. At least through mid-November. 

47 minutes ago, bigdog said:

That’s most of the Crosby posters.  Big time inferiority complex.

Says the guy who has to compare his Barbie doll every time someone brings up the direction of Crosby’s program? Of all the mods you’re the one that’s usually on some bs and I’m not talking about one specific incident. 

In regards to that 40, 60 or however many year crap you want to reference, so be it. I think Crosby fans are perfectly fine where they are in the THSFB landscape and nobody wants to go backwards to being Nederland. You keep living in history while Crosby tries to make some of their own.

54 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Says the guy who has to compare his Barbie doll every time someone brings up the direction of Crosby’s program? Of all the mods you’re the one that’s usually on some bs and I’m not talking about one specific incident. 

In regards to that 40, 60 or however many year crap you want to reference, so be it. I think Crosby fans are perfectly fine where they are in the THSFB landscape and nobody wants to go backwards to being Nederland. You keep living in history while Crosby tries to make some of their own.

Pot. Kettle.  I don’t inject my .02 in every thread to get a chance to talk down on every program that’s not Crosby.  Your just reinforcing my inferiority comment.  :).  And by the way,  how can you go “ backwards “ to a team that is already ahead of you?

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Yea, but he's a moderator.  I guess it's ok for them.  I don't see anyone from Crosby making personal comments about anyone either.  Especially since they've obviously never seen that guys stature.  It's all good. You're comment is more than accurate.  

I wasn’t commenting on statures only complexes.  And I didn’t single anyone out I said some posters.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

We’re just taking the place of the old Dayton posters. It is what it is, we’re not lying to you. The demeanor may be abrasive but at least a good amount of Crosby supporters come on here to support their team/give opinion/talk trash. I never see any that hide after a loss either, I’ve started crow threads myself. 

As for me, I’m the poster-child for telling you Crosby is going to beat you, showing why I think Crosby is going to beat you, then providing the color while Crosby beats you. I see how that can get annoying. At least through mid-November. 

womp, womp, womp.

How 14.2 feels right about now 

self defense fighting GIF

VS what's actually going on

dumb bad robot GIF

7 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

14.2 is just upset because their school district is broke.  Maybe they have to hitch rides to the Boneyard?

Chron.com quoted Crosby ISD as "on the brink of insolvency".   Much like 14.2's sanity. 

I heard that the Mecca Football Program has been spending  that 5.9 million dollars to average those 1.8 playoff wins for the last ten years! They said if they could get another 20 million then they could get there playoff average up to 2.8 wins a year! LMAO!!

O look a thread about football not talking about football how interesting. 

Nope...

TLDR for the thread: 

Crosby wins by 4 scores, Vidor continues to be a terrible place where people date their cousins and Nederland fans still crying about the last three times we've kicked them out the playoffs. 

Ironically Crosby is broke but still has more money than Vidor ISD. 

*stirs pot* *sniffs* a yes the fresh aroma of cow poop

See yall on Friday and let's try to be nice to each other, I'm also really concerned why my Crosby fans care about what some idiot from the Triangle thinks don't you know you can basically pay to be staff on this site. 

7 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

We could hike to the game and still mudhole stomp vidor

Sorry I hurt feelings and your school district doesn’t know if you spend more than your budgeted for you will become insolvent. Maybe y’all can print your own money like the US Government does an call them Mecca Dollars. Boy y’all really stomped a mud hole in us the last 2 times we met. 1 and 1 against us & zero State Championships like us. lol!!

16 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Nope...

TLDR for the thread: 

Crosby wins by 4 scores, Vidor continues to be a terrible place where people date their cousins and Nederland fans still crying about the last three times we've kicked them out the playoffs. 

See yall on Friday and let's try to be nice to each other, I'm also really concerned why my Crosby fans care about what some idiot from the Triangle thinks don't you know you can basically pay to be staff on this site. 

You can Thank BF Fan for planting the story about your school districts incompetency on the thread. I do find it amusing  the elitist attitude that Crosby posters have an they can’t even pay thier own bills! 

That's crazy you all want to make fun of Crosby isd for what a few individuals might or might not done that causing financial problems but still waiting on FEMA to come save yal kids from walking in standing water going from portable building to portable building smh. We have to be better than this. 

28 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Nope...

TLDR for the thread: 

Can I get a Amen!!!    And a few extra likes! 

42 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

That's crazy you all want to make fun of Crosby isd for what a few individuals might or might not done that causing financial problems but still waiting on FEMA to come save yal kids from walking in standing water going from portable building to portable building smh. We have to be better than this. 

Well .... that’s just Pitiful! I can’t believe someone would post an issue like that on this thread.

46 minutes ago, Realville said:

Well .... that’s just Pitiful! I can’t believe someone would post an issue like that on this thread.

Please dont play this card when it was all fun and games to make fun of crosby and im just pointing our the truth atleast the people of Crosby care about the environment they kids go to school in. The good people of vidor wouldn't even pass a bond last year to get their kids out of decaying schools.

Unless I missed a game(s),  Crosby is 6-5 against Ned, PNG & Vidor 2010-17, so they certainly haven’t dominated.  I’ll grudgingly give them the edge this year.  They seem to have a good team.  I’ll be pulling for them after District, but I’ll pull even harder if they lose to Vidor :)