Cruz Whacks Beto!

Reagan

#TXSenateDebate was trending last night on twitter, so I scrolled through the top 100 or so tweets. Every single one was bashing Cruz and praising Beta. A few of the polls had 90% of votes saying beta won the debate.  I’m not sure what debate they watched.  

Those damn Russians are at it again

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

#TXSenateDebate was trending last night on twitter, so I scrolled through the top 100 or so tweets. Every single one was bashing Cruz and praising Beta. A few of the polls had 90% of votes saying beta won the debate.  I’m not sure what debate they watched.  

Those damn Russians are at it again

Twitter is a liberal echo chamber. I only watch it to get an idea of what the other side’s thinking. Based on what I saw, they may be saying he won, but the raw anger I saw come out last night tells me they know he didn’t and they aren’t happy about it.

I’ve got some friends from law school who are involved in the Beto campaign. I kept an eye on their social media specifically last night. Every last one of them was dead silent all night long. One came back this morning trying to make something out of the police violence exchange, but the effort is weak at best. His campaign staff knows he got hammered in that debate.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:52 AM, PN-G bamatex said:

Twitter is a liberal echo chamber. I only watch it to get an idea of what the other side’s thinking. Based on what I saw, they may be saying he won, but the raw anger I saw come out last night tells me they know he didn’t and they aren’t happy about it.

I’ve got some friends from law school who are involved in the Beto campaign. I kept an eye on their social media specifically last night. Every last one of them was dead silent all night long. One came back this morning trying to make something out of the police violence exchange, but the effort is weak at best. His campaign staff knows he got hammered in that debate.

Glad you posted that.  On a liberal FB timeline, Kavanaugh (and me) has been getting hammered.  They want it to be true, and facts be damned.  But I noticed that a couple of the most intelligent liberals haven’t joined in.  My speculation has been that they know how absurd Fords accusations are.  If that’s the case, they sure won’t join in on Deborah Ramirez sudden memory of a blackout at Yale.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Glad you posted that.  On a liberal FB timeline, Kavanaugh (and me) has been getting hammered.  They want it to be true, and facts be damned.  But I noticed that a couple of the most intelligent liberals haven’t joined in.  My speculation has been that they know how absurd Fords accusations are.  If that’s the case, they sure won’t join in on Deborah Ramirez sudden memory of a blackout at Yale.

That's a good one..... Memory of a blackout!

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It was a miracle baddog.  A magazine and her attorney only prompted her for about 10 days.

I had to quit getting sauced on hard liquor ( beer didn't affect me the same way). I would have blackouts..... Wide awake drunk but didn't remember anything the next day. People would tell me how foolish I was acting in Louisiana and I didn't recall even going to Louisiana. It was a problem and I stopped drinking Wild Turkey 101.

Like you said, it would be a miracle for her or me to remember any of that stuff.

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ted is a better man than me.  I would have started knocking people out 

This is the hidden content, please

He can thank Maxine Waters for that BS. This is all about abortion. If women would stop being promiscuous, or at least try birth control, which can probably be attained for free somehow, then we wouldn't even need abortion laws. No, they would rather take the chance of getting pregnant, then expecting a doctor to relieve her of her little preventable problem by murdering the most innocent of anything on earth.... an unborn fetus with a heartbeat. How can anybody claim that as a right?

19 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And the relevance to the thread is?

The relevance is that Cruz stood up there and lied as usual. And his fake emotion didn't come off as authentic. But, for some reason people come on hear and talk about how well he did in the debate. I  find that hilarious.

12 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

The relevance is that Cruz stood up there and lied as usual. And his fake emotion didn't come off as authentic. But, for some reason people come on hear and talk about how well he did in the debate. I  find that hilarious.

Translation:  Your perception of the debate performance of Mr. Cruz is the only accurate one on this board- interesting

Were you as troubled about the Obama healthcare plan lies  or "Benghazi was the result of internet video" as you are about Mr. Cruz claim about his sister?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Translation:  Your perception of the debate performance of Mr. Cruz is the only accurate one on this board- interesting

Were you as troubled about the Obama healthcare plan lies  or "Benghazi was the result of internet video" as you are about Mr. Cruz claim about his sister?

You sure do a lot of mind reading and telling people what they really mean, think, or perceive. You should join the circus and take that act on the rode. And I guess you don't mind the lies as long as they result in the candidate that you tea party guys support winning. lol... Its comical how the defense is but they lied to. Yeah I feel ya. lmao...

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Short answer, not concerned with obama's lies.

5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

The reason folks talk about how well he did in the debate is because he did well in the debate...it’s very simple.

• 2 weeks later...