Baytown Sterling Rangers @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

4 hours ago, Yeoj said:

If the T-wolves lose this one they will be in for a long rest of the season. Hopefully United has figured out the offensive issues.

I totally agree bro, if they lose this one, it will be a llloooonnnnggg rest of the season.  Saying that, and the defense that I seen the other day, I say they get the 1st win in United football history.  Now it will be up to the offense if it is a 1 score game or a 3 score game.   

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I totally agree bro, if they lose this one, it will be a llloooonnnnggg rest of the season.  Saying that, and the defense that I seen the other day, I say they get the 1st win in United football history.  Now it will be up to the offense if it is a 1 score game or a 3 score game.   

Yeah, United should be favored in every district game except NS and WB. I really think you guys can get third with some offensive adjustments. 

19 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Not sure about the offensive lineman but depending on the formation and the health status of the offensive guys, it's between 50/50 to 60/40 in favor of the Ozen guys.  

Okay I have a United buddy complaining to me that there were more Ozen kids and he wants more of the Central kids out there

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Adjustments made on defensive side of the ball.  Time for offense to follow suite... Namely the personal change.  District is here.  Its now or never.  

Well they have 2 scrimmages and 3 games of footage and a BYE week to figure it out.  For the kids and teams sake, I truly hope they did... 

27 minutes ago, chorizo said:

United has the talent to win,just gotta get everything clicking..U hope ppl keep looking past them!!!Good luck Timberwolves,,I will back you in the playoffs!!!

In our 1st year, I think making the playoffs would be great for the school, kids, staff and community.

24 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Okay I have a United buddy complaining to me that there were more Ozen kids and he wants more of the Central kids out there

My statement from the get go on this has been to play the best player at each position regardless if they wore blue and gold last year or maroon and grey.  Period.  

20 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I agree. He was upset. Told me That was a Ozen offense lol

This is true but in fairness to the coach, the kids have to execute, catch the ball, not fumble the ball, etc.  The Timberwolves would have taken a 7-0 1st quarter lead against the Titans if it was not for a fumble in the redzone.  Coaches don't have anything to do with that...

22 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

This is true but in fairness to the coach, the kids have to execute, catch the ball, not fumble the ball, etc.  The Timberwolves would have taken a 7-0 1st quarter lead against the Titans if it was not for a fumble in the redzone.  Coaches don't have anything to do with that...

I agree. I was just trying to get a 2nd opinion. He was saying  the coach needs to be enrolled in a coaching clinic

United gets the win, I think they are coming together and starting to fire on all cyclinders. 3 tough games get ready for district. A win here will build lots of confidence going forward. I think playing as close as they did to PAM helped them out. I’m not big on moral victories but in my point of view I believe that game did a lot for them as a team

Sterling by 7, Calvin Hill is the real deal, and when teams start to key on Him. EJ can make plays as well.  Everyone in the stadium always knows who is getting the ball and it hasn't stopped him yet. add in the rain on Friday which will kill the limited passing game of United and the Rangers should win this one.