Cushing 41 Hull-Daisetta 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

HD falls 41-18, the Bobcats with 6 turnovers in the first half. HD was down 0-28 at halftime and shell shocked... The three hour bus ride, and the muddy field seemed to highjack the Bobcats night. The Bobcats did win the second half fight, out scoring Cushing 18-13. The Cushing coaching staff was amazing, some of the best game planning  I’ve seen in high school football. HD came out super flat the first half, but looked good at times the second half. Sometimes getting hit in the mouth will wake you up. IMO if this game was played in HD, we would have probably won. HD will rebound. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Cushing is the better team. That night, before and after.

Agreed. HD bobcat has a way of rationalizing anything negative with HD, before the game HD was the better overall team , after the game all of the sudden Cushing Texas is the best coached team he’s ever seen in high school football ? Wow . Even his compliments to the other team are back handed comments or rationalizations for HD’s loss. They are good this year and I’m glad for them my dad was all state honorable mention DB for HD in the 80’s my uncle won a state championship in the 70’s with them. But I love to laugh at HD bobcats explanations over the years I can’t help it , at least they’re good now so it’s not as bad but there was a time where they were abysmal and he did the exact same thing , I hate to “attack” someone it’s all fun for me I gotta give it to him he’s the most loyal , and consistent fan for his team on this entire website and he loves his community and his team and the kids that’s awesome and I applaud that but over the last 7 years I’ve been on this site , HD’s opponent , after a loss, was never the better team , there was always something 

When you travel 3 hours with kids on a bus, come out flat and unfocused, have 6 turnovers, get down 0-28 at the half, you ain’t winning. I tip my hat to Cushing, their Coaches made all the right calls the 1st half. Cushing won this game, but you play the game 10 times, HD wins 7 of them. 

My point is, if Cushing was forced to make this 3 hour trip, most likely HD wins. You could see HD was the better football team overall, amazing what 6 turnovers do...

17 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

When you travel 3 hours with kids on a bus, come out flat and unfocused, have 6 turnovers, get down 0-28 at the half, you ain’t winning. I tip my hat to Cushing, their Coaches made all the right calls the 1st half. Cushing won this game, but you play the game 10 times, HD wins 7 of them. 

My point is, if Cushing was forced to make this 3 hour trip, most likely HD wins. You could see HD was the better football team overall, amazing what 6 turnovers do...

Your using a 3 hour bus ride in your excuse... cmon man.