Crosby 35 West Orange-Stark 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, Goblin said:

LOL you guys are a hoot.  "fatigue" "tired".  It's called playing both ways. Crosby enrollment 1779, WO-S enrollment 581.  Crosby is literally more than 3 times larger than WO-S. Grats on beating a team with a third of your depth.

Thank you for posting that. I was about to post it myself. Good grief.

5 minutes ago, Goblin said:

LOL you guys are a hoot.  "fatigue" "tired".  It's called playing both ways. Crosby enrollment 1779, WO-S enrollment 581.  Crosby is literally more than 3 times larger than WO-S. Grats on beating a team with a third of your depth after being behind for 3 quarters..

WOW really I personally think its a good win WOS may be a smaller classification but they are are a good team with lots of history and state champs so I feel good to come away with the win. I have nothing but respect for WOS. Im guessing the Crosby coaches do to they played NEW Caney, Manvel, and WOS in non district play thats a tough schedule for any team.

9 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Vidor . WTF lol

Excuse me BHFAN, Since 2011 how many times has Crosby lost to Nederland or PNG?  I know Vidor beat them in 2011.  Crosby has a good program.  Not many beat them often.  BH played them every year, and you have to go back to 2010 to see an Eagle victory.  WTF.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Excuse me BHFAN, Since 2011 how many times has Crosby lost to Nederland or PNG?  I know Vidor beat them in 2011.  Crosby has a good program.  Not many beat them often.  BH played them every year, and you have to go back to 2010 to see an Eagle victory.  WTF.

Go back and look at BH vs Vidor . I’ll wait

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

He said WTF ! LOLOLOL

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Go back and look at BH vs Vidor . I’ll wait

We’re not talking about Vidor & BH.  Your comment was made in reference to Vidor beating Crosby.  Vidor can, but may not, beat Crosby.  BH can’t beat Crosby.  Crosby’s D has trouble with the Slot T.  Stay on subject if you are serious about responding.

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Good game. The game is three phases and four quarters. What you saw in the first half is why WOS has played for four consecutive titles and what you saw in the second half is why Crosby is one of the favorites to win the regional title. 

Has the game gone final?