Nederland vs Santa Fe

Michele

Santa Fe’s qb Nathan Kruger is going to be second team all district and is more than capable of coming out and throwing for 300+ yards on Nederland if they miss a few assignments. Austin Lamb, his top target, is averaging about 150ypg receiving and will be a factor. Interested to see how Nederland plays after making the 2+ hour bus ride.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Santa Fe’s qb Nathan Kruger is going to be second team all district and is more than capable of coming out and throwing for 300+ yards on Nederland if they miss a few assignments. Austin Lamb, his top target, is averaging about 150ypg receiving and will be a factor. Interested to see how Nederland plays after making the 2+ hour bus ride.

Its @ Nederland. 

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Santa Fe’s qb Nathan Kruger is going to be second team all district and is more than capable of coming out and throwing for 300+ yards on Nederland if they miss a few assignments. Austin Lamb, his top target, is averaging about 150ypg receiving and will be a factor. Interested to see how Santa Fe plays after making the 2+ hour bus ride.

FIFY

I know one of Santa Fe's losses was a one point loss to the same team that beat PN-G last week, Tomball.  I've seen Nederland Twice and PN-G once (with boy wonder).  I would think that based on the comparison of results, Santa Fe , Santa Fe is better than PN-G.  But when I seen Nederland last week, they were just a regular team.  Nothing really jumped out at me. 

With that being said, this will be a close game and wouldn't surprise me if Nederland slips up here...

12 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Keep betting against Nederland,only makes this group of dogs hungrier!!Dogs are healthy and will prove once again they just may be your district champs!!

No one bet against Nederland.  I implied that Nederland wins and close one, however, it wouldn't surprise me if they get beat.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No one bet against Nederland.  I implied that Nederland wins and close one, however, it wouldn't surprise me if they get beat.

I agree and I bet you will back me in this,even though it may sound stupid but I truly feel we could go undefeated and always that chance to lose a few,we have the talent and the coaching,just gotta show up every Friday and grind!!

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm sorry but here is no way we give up those kind of passing #'s.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Well if Mr. Kruger & Mr. Lamb are that good in the passing game it sounds like it will be Sante Fe's passing game going against the strength of Nederlands defense. Nederland secondary has 4 returning starters,which had a total of 20 interceptions last year between the 4. 2 of those db's are 3 year starters, both all state that had 8 interceptions each last year. It will be very interesting how Sante Fe plays in the rain, on natural wet grass,against a Nederland offense & defense thats gunna be more physical then they are used too & bust them in the mouth every snap after a 2 plus hour bus ride.. 

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

Well if Mr. Kruger & Mr. Lamb are that good in the passing game it sounds like it will be Sante Fe's passing game going against the strength of Nederlands defense. Nederland secondary has 4 returning starters,which had a total of 20 interceptions last year between the 4. 2 of those db's are 3 year starters, both all state that had 8 interceptions each last year. It will be very interesting how Sante Fe plays in the rain, on natural wet grass,against a Nederland offense & defense thats gunna be more physical then they are used too & bust them in the mouth every snap after a 2 plus hour bus ride.. 

I really don’t care who wins, but I think Sante Fe is definitely used to teams “being physical and biting them in the mouth”.  They have been in the Fort Bend district with the likes of Marshall, Manvel, Texas City, etc.