Stop complaining and HELP

lil tokyo

Fellas,

I've read the threads from the last couple of days. And i must say its a bunch of finger pointing and assuming dealing with kids. Like literally fellas these are kids. They can't get on here and defend themselves. If Nederland has a problem with PA write a letter to STJFL or take the time out of your life to help make the league a better league. Get on the board and help.  Stop sitting back pointing the finger at this league or that league based off something you HEARD! If you don't have any facts to any of the accusations please be quiet and stop starting mess. If your not man enough to call out who told you what then please be quiet and stop starting mess. STJFL have men and women who are taking the time out their lives and families to have something nice for these kids in this area to look forward to and enjoy on weekends but most importantly keep them out of trouble. This make this area look bad and these kids don't have a clue of whats going. People to worried about if a kid has a waiver or not to play in this area or not. Listen football is a team sport not tennis golf etc. 11 on 11 get the job done and coach your kids. Coach them to have fun, be brothers to one another and enjoy this game. Because every kid isn't blessed to play this beautiful game! Like i said earlier, get off the computer and get involved with the STJFL and help change the culture if you think its so corrupt. Stop going off what you heard and go off of evidence and present your evidence to the board and hold them accountable. This is childish for men to act like this.. Be better than this! Good luck to all participants in the STJFL and golden triangle!

39 minutes ago, lil tokyo said:

Fellas,

I've read the threads from the last couple of days. And i must say its a bunch of finger pointing and assuming dealing with kids. Like literally fellas these are kids. They can't get on here and defend themselves. If Nederland has a problem with PA write a letter to STJFL or take the time out of your life to help make the league a better league. Get on the board and help.  Stop sitting back pointing the finger at this league or that league based off something you HEARD! If you don't have any facts to any of the accusations please be quiet and stop starting mess. If your not man enough to call out who told you what then please be quiet and stop starting mess. STJFL have men and women who are taking the time out their lives and families to have something nice for these kids in this area to look forward to and enjoy on weekends but most importantly keep them out of trouble. This make this area look bad and these kids don't have a clue of whats going. People to worried about if a kid has a waiver or not to play in this area or not. Listen football is a team sport not tennis golf etc. 11 on 11 get the job done and coach your kids. Coach them to have fun, be brothers to one another and enjoy this game. Because every kid isn't blessed to play this beautiful game! Like i said earlier, get off the computer and get involved with the STJFL and help change the culture if you think its so corrupt. Stop going off what you heard and go off of evidence and present your evidence to the board and hold them accountable. This is childish for men to act like this.. Be better than this! Good luck to all participants in the STJFL and golden triangle!

I agree with you. A lot of people on these threads do put in a whole lot of time and have dealt with stjfl and presented evidence without answers. That’s how it all got started. But it’s all good. Now let’s play some football

10 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

Fellas,

This is all fine and easy to say, makes you look like the shining guardian of the world. You are probably on the stfjl board, and while you may not be part of the corrupt problem, you don't have the clout to change the culture of that board. I personally have written letters and called out the stfjl board, all I have received are excuses and smoke and mirrors. Look for me on the STFJL board in 2019 and ill show you how to accomplish goals to benefit our children. I am for full benefit of our children, and I don't care what adult stands in my way to achieve that goal. Weak president who I doubt will be there next year is at least part of their problem. I have personally been to certifications where I personally witnessed organizations breaking the rules to either benefit their team or hinder other teams. I have witnessed it and yet you have the audacity to write a post about doing something about it? How is it helping to set a good example of a righteous human being if the adults that they look up to wont even lead them down the straight path. You don't think these kids that sit in class with other kids and then play against them wearing a different jersey on Saturday notice these things and then have to come home and ask why so and so is playing for a different school.? We adults are the problem, everyone who thinks that a small infraction is not a big deal is the problem. So you don't get to be the voice that tells people to do something about it, are you on the stjfl board? If you are, then you know whats going on, look in the mirror!

29 minutes ago, footballgoddess said:

This is all fine and easy to say, makes you look like the shining guardian of the world. You are probably on the stfjl board, and while you may not be part of the corrupt problem, you don't have the clout to change the culture of that board. I personally have written letters and called out the stfjl board, all I have received are excuses and smoke and mirrors. Look for me on the STFJL board in 2019 and ill show you how to accomplish goals to benefit our children. I am for full benefit of our children, and I don't care what adult stands in my way to achieve that goal. Weak president who I doubt will be there next year is at least part of their problem. I have personally been to certifications where I personally witnessed organizations breaking the rules to either benefit their team or hinder other teams. I have witnessed it and yet you have the audacity to write a post about doing something about it? How is it helping to set a good example of a righteous human being if the adults that they look up to wont even lead them down the straight path. You don't think these kids that sit in class with other kids and then play against them wearing a different jersey on Saturday notice these things and then have to come home and ask why so and so is playing for a different school.? We adults are the problem, everyone who thinks that a small infraction is not a big deal is the problem. So you don't get to be the voice that tells people to do something about it, are you on the stjfl board? If you are, then you know whats going on, look in the mirror!

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better. Rules are Rules, BIG or small. Breaking the rules are the problem that takes away from the kids. 

People have wanted to get out of stjfl and start a new league because they have been done wrong in the past, but they can never get enough support to follow through with it. Guess they are scared of their kids missing out for that one season. so until something is done you'll have the same crap going on year after year especially with the current president. I'm not scared to say it. He's a coward

36 minutes ago, Old School Bulldog said:

Footballgodess that’s good stuff. I hope you get voted in wherever your from. Before anybody says anything I’m a brand new member. I usually just read but after looking at all the threads today I was inspired to create an account. lol

I say sign him up today. Why wait til 2019 if he can help today ? 

On 9/21/2018 at 8:57 AM, footballgoddess said:

Like I've stated in the post email the stjfl board of your concerns and attend a meeting to speak whats on your mind and present your cold hard facts of what is going on that shouldnt be going on. if you witnessed all of that and didnt confront it when it happened then shame on you for not standing up for whats right at that time. im pretty sure they could use some help now on the board you dont have to wait til 2019 when none of us is promised to see it! you seem like a person with integrity, you will do the stjfl some good! 

On 9/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better. Rules are Rules, BIG or small. Breaking the rules are the problem that takes away from the kids. 

Same goes for you, why dont you get on the board and/or speak up against it with cold hard facts at a meeting. this forum wont change anything. get off the screen names and get involved outside of coaching and help the stjfl become great again! lol

40 minutes ago, lil tokyo said:

Like I've stated in the post email the stjfl board of your concerns and attend a meeting to speak whats on your mind and present your cold hard facts of what is going on that shouldnt be going on. if you witnessed all of that and didnt confront it when it happened then shame on you for not standing up for whats right at that time. im pretty sure they could use some help now on the board you dont have to wait til 2019 when none of us is promised to see it! you seem like a person with integrity, you will do the stjfl some good! 

I agree with you Tokyo, I don't know about the original poster, but id volunteer some time on the board, but I want a voice and a vote.

11 hours ago, lil tokyo said:

STJFL don't care about no facts, man. Don't you know that by now?