Kid’s are off Limits

It really don't matter. The point is Port Arthur is he playing with illegal kids without waivers and the league has chosen to do nothing about it and the coaches don't care that they are breaking the rules and cheating. Ned knows he did not go through the proper process and get the waivers required. But whenever the head of Ethics Committee is from Port Arthur I guess things get swept under the rug. There are at least two kids on Peewee red that go to school outside their District and I know for a fact one of them was told not to sign up in Port Neches and to come play for Port Arthur

13 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Hi Mr. Ned I see ur point, it has been in every post he talk about PA JRs(RED) none other well somewhat PA BLK cause he feel he can just beat them! Funny thing is didn't you once coached his starting RB I believe his name is POPPA? I may be wrong. It will be hard losing back to back to PA the chiefs beat up on NED as a whole last yr on PW.... NED-Gold ( a lot to none) NED- Blk ( 28-14) maybe and SB smh sad showing NED-White( a lot to 6).... With that being said I try and get you kicked out too "oh well" he maybe tired of making excuses on why he cant beat you guys!

If I remember right the pee wee white game was a touchdown difference. Pretty good game

14 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Hi Mr. Ned I see ur point, it has been in every post he talk about PA JRs(RED) none other well somewhat PA BLK cause he feel he can just beat them! Funny thing is didn't you once coached his starting RB I believe his name is POPPA? I may be wrong. It will be hard losing back to back to PA the chiefs beat up on NED as a whole last yr on PW.... NED-Gold ( a lot to none) NED- Blk ( 28-14) maybe and SB smh sad showing NED-White( a lot to 6).... With that being said I try and get you kicked out too "oh well" he maybe tired of making excuses on why he cant beat you guys!

Lol funny guy. Also Poppa has played football in Nederland since he was 5. 

4 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

He DOES NOT have a waiver. I verified with NYFA president who is also on the ethics committee. I was told he was the only one who thinks it's a big deal. The rest just want to sweep it under the rug.

Someone said maybe in another thread, that all you cryers, whining, "cheat card" users  are afraid of them. Just take a look at yourselves. In all of "lil ole PA," you ADULTS made a whole thread about one kid. (9 maybe 10) This is outrageously ridiculous. You'd swear this kid was a senior at MHSthe way people are on here crying. 

7 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Someone said maybe in another thread, that all you cryers, whining, "cheat card" users  are afraid of them. Just take a look at yourselves. In all of "lil ole PA," you ADULTS made a whole thread about one kid. (9 maybe 10) This is outrageously ridiculous. You'd swear this kid was a senior at MHSthe way people are on here crying. 

Nope just about not following rules. You're missing the point. I'm sure if you take that kid off the team PA Red wouldn't lose a step. Not about that.

17 minutes ago, thaghost said:

You just cant admit PA is cheating. Deflect and deflect some more. 

32 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Nope just about not following rules. You're missing the point. I'm sure if you take that kid off the team PA Red wouldn't lose a step. Not about that.

I totally get the point of the whole situation. My point is this, if a person doesn't know what's going on, ASK!  Don't get on the internet behind the keyboard OR sneak up to the school and take pics of people's kids. There's a problem that nobody "outside PA" is willing to discuss. See coach is good, I would've had the school renamed "Eddie L Anderson Elementary School" had some stalker lady took pics of mine. It's also says a lot about the safety and security of that school. Oh and Heaven forbid it was a teacher. See with that stunt, folks made it more than FOOTBALL. 

Been following this for a couple days. I do not have kids in Pee Wee or anything, just a bystander. Kids should play in their zone if possible. If they don't, a waiver should be signed or whatever. That really should be for any youth sport. Hopefully nobody was really driving up to schools to take pictures of little kids to show where they go to school. That's nuts. What has gotten lost in this conversation is that its Pee Wee Football. 9 and 10 year old football. Nobody is getting paid for winning or getting a scholarship or getting an AD job for their tremendous game planning. It should be about the game, kids learning techniques and what not.