Kid’s are off Limits

It will be a cold day in hell before a topic stays on here this hot and it not have to be proven as a lie. Trust me PA got put put long before anyone else started having problems with STJFL the founding fathers ask them to leave. Now I'm supposed to believe that the league just allows PA to cheat and not get in trouble for it ? . Naw ya'll all know better then that. I don't care who the president is they want allow that to happen. 

19 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

It has been proven. PA plays with several kids who go to school in PNGISD and NISD. Of course instead of admitting they come with the, well we will kick your ass on the field. Good for them. So much talent and still have to bend the rules. 

Sir, what more is it to say? yes 3 kids that play in PA goes to school their. Waivers was sign cause Harvey. Please its not that serious to cheat you guys period, hell Ill take in as a slap in the face if the PARENTS would go that far just so there kid could play else where. With that being said those 3 kids r not the program now come with some more BS AFTER the A** kickings continue!

I agree! Fact:Ned's kids go to school outside of Port Arthur. Fact:Mr All Gas no Brakes kids play for Port Arthur. Fact: Jr Red Head Coaches kids don't have waiver to play in Port Arthur. Fact: This is a clear violation of the rules. Fact: PA president is head of the Ethics committee. Fact: Ethics committee is aware of the violation. So why isn't anything being done about it. This has nothing to do with the past. This has nothing to do with the talent in PA. This has nothing to do with the coaching in PA. This has nothing to do with anything other than the violation and why STJFL is doing nothing about it. Is it because of who is in charge of the ethics committee or STFJL president being weak? Makes no sense. If you have to cheat to win than more power to you. I mean its youth football for gods sake. Then all Mr Ned, MR Brakes, Tha Show, Mr Ive coached any good kid in SETX, Mr Trophies or whatever he's calling himself today  can do is throw threats around. How about you just follow the rules tough guy.

1 hour ago, CardinalRed55 said:

I agree! Fact:Ned's kids go to school outside of Port Arthur. Fact:Mr All Gas no Brakes kids play for Port Arthur. Fact: Jr Red Head Coaches kids don't have waiver to play in Port Arthur. Fact: This is a clear violation of the rules. Fact: PA president is head of the Ethics committee. Fact: Ethics committee is aware of the violation. So why isn't anything being done about it. This has nothing to do with the past. This has nothing to do with the talent in PA. This has nothing to do with the coaching in PA. This has nothing to do with anything other than the violation and why STJFL is doing nothing about it. Is it because of who is in charge of the ethics committee or STFJL president being weak? Makes no sense. If you have to cheat to win than more power to you. I mean its youth football for gods sake. Then all Mr Ned, MR Brakes, Tha Show, Mr Ive coached any good kid in SETX, Mr Trophies or whatever he's calling himself today  can do is throw threats around. How about you just follow the rules tough guy.

Facts BC Jr cheated and still in the league with a chance in the Super Bowl. Same Committee made that weak choice for them to stay and not get kicked out like Nederland Jasper and PA kids before. .

8 minutes ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Facts BC Jr cheated and still in the league with a chance in the Super Bowl. Same Committee made that weak choice for them to stay and not get kicked out like Nederland Jasper and PA kids before. .

2 hours ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Yes! The BC deal is another case where STJFL didn't do what they should have. The inconsistency is where I think the BS is. If a rule is broke there should be a penalty to deter future breaking of the rules. Yes, one kid doesn't make the team. But now STJFL is basically saying play where you want we don't care. 

2 hours ago, CardinalRed55 said:

Just asking cause I don't know as much as u and man u r smoking wit the FACTS.... Do u know for a fact that the waiver wasn't signed? and another question "just asking" what if the kid signed up and was going to school in PA then changed school after they was signed up what happens then?

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

It has been proven. PA plays with several kids who go to school in PNGISD and NISD. Of course instead of admitting they come with the, well we will kick your ass on the field. Good for them. So much talent and still have to bend the rules. 

The same could be said for NISD. QB, PA, Dad calls UIL!

9 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Funny you bring up "deflecting" now, but said nothing when I asked ole card55 a question. Guess this is a "pick what you want to answer" forum. 

Must be a different thread because I dont see anything in here like you have stated. Does the PA JR team have legit waivers or not? If yes this is all a moot point unless other kids are being denied waivers..

11 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Must be a different thread because I dont see anything in here like you have stated. Does the PA JR team have legit waivers or not? If yes this is all a moot point unless other kids are being denied waivers..

Bingo exactly all of PA houses have not been taken care of including mine. The league did the something for Hurricane Ike. Let’s use common sense here. This league will not sit back and watch PA cheat and not hit them with a penalty. Come on people. 

19 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

You're right, it was the thread that he/she started. 

19 minutes ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Bingo exactly all of PA houses have not been taken care of including mine. The league did the something for Hurricane Ike. Let’s use common sense here. This league will not sit back and watch PA cheat and not hit them with a penalty. Come on people. 

Ok so he should have gotten a waiver and this would be a non issue. Rules would have been followed at that point.