Kid’s are off Limits

Say what you want I can handle it I’m a man with thick skin, but and it is a big BUT don’t play with my Kids. On Friday 10/14/18 crossed the line. This lady whom I don’t know went to my kids school and took a picture of my kid and some other students. No problem right, but it had a black heart covering the other kids face. So of course I got the picture sent to me. There are other ways off finding out if a kid goes to a school with out slandering a kid. Kids don’t make decisions on where they live, or go to school, or who they play for. So take it up with their parents not the kid.

Ok now that I got that out the way. On to the **** talk I’m D.Ned a.k.a Mr. all gas no brakes while all of you crybabies hiding behind screen name trying to remain anonymous. We all grown so you should be able to say everything out in the open.Right???????? We don’t cheat in pa. Have your president look into what ever you want but please and I do mean please keep my name out your mouth. 

44 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Say what you want I can handle it I’m a man with thick skin, but and it is a big BUT don’t play with my Kids. On Friday 10/14/18 crossed the line. This lady whom I don’t know went to my kids school and took a picture of my kid and some other students. No problem right, but it had a black heart covering the other kids face. So of course I got the picture sent to me. There are other ways off finding out if a kid goes to a school with out slandering a kid. Kids don’t make decisions on where they live, or go to school, or who they play for. So take it up with their parents not the kid.

Ok now that I got that out the way. On to the **** talk I’m D.Ned a.k.a Mr. all gas no brakes while all of you crybabies hiding behind screen name trying to remain anonymous. We all grown so you should be able to say everything out in the open.Right???????? We don’t cheat in pa. Have your president look into what ever you want but please and I do mean please keep my name out your mouth. 

ROTFKMSL... Coach, you think you're about to get a response on this thread from anyone NOT from PA?

5 minutes ago, BMF said:

ghost trying to incite a riot here lol

Nope not at all. Was waiting for somebody to say the right kid name or pull a stunt such as he expressed before the parent chin checked some posters. I get it, some folks just can't stand PA but, why the so called adults have to attack kids? I've been on this board for about 9 yrs. and have seen this time and time again. Ijs I agree with coach, talk adult to adult. Essentially they're the ones that's making decisions. 

7 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Nope not at all. Was waiting for somebody to say the right kid name or pull a stunt such as he expressed before the parent chin checked some posters. I get it, some folks just can't stand PA but, why the so called adults have to attack kids? I've been on this board for about 9 yrs. and have seen this time and time again. Ijs I agree with coach, talk adult to adult. Essentially they're the ones that's making decisions. 

Someone attacked the kid? I’m confused

7 minutes ago, BMF said:

Someone attacked the kid? I’m confused

Read what he said..."On Friday 10/14/18 crossed the line. This lady whom I don’t know went to my kids school and took a picture of my kid and some other students. No problem right, but it had a black heart covering the other kids face."

So, did she get permission to take a picture of his kid? Who's to say that she isn't some type of perv/kidnapper? 

13 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Read what he said..."On Friday 10/14/18 crossed the line. This lady whom I don’t know went to my kids school and took a picture of my kid and some other students. No problem right, but it had a black heart covering the other kids face."

So, did she get permission to take a picture of his kid? Who's to say that she isn't some type of perv/kidnapper? 

Ah gotcha

1 hour ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

With all that being said is what Cardinal said true? Does your kid go to a school outside of PA and playing in PA without a waiver? 

58 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

With all that being said is what Cardinal said true? Does your kid go to a school outside of PA and playing in PA without a waiver? 

When you stop hiding behind these screen names. You can talk to me. Point blank until then Mr. All Gas No Brakes is out. Tha show coming to a town near you

53 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

When you stop hiding behind these screen names. You can talk to me. Point blank until then Mr. All Gas No Brakes is out. Tha show coming to a town near you

I'm the head coach of the Nederland Jr Black team. Not trying to hide from anyone. I do think it's funny that you keep avoiding the question. So I'll take that as he does go to a different school. 

33 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

I'm the head coach of the Nederland Jr Black team. Not trying to hide from anyone. I do think it's funny that you keep avoiding the question. So I'll take that as he does go to a different school. 

Talk to your president that’s the answer. I said before if you can read I said that before. Like drake said Twitter fingers turn to you know the rest. 

38 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Talk to your president that’s the answer. I said before if you can read I said that before. Like drake said Twitter fingers turn to you know the rest. 

38 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

So the answer is yes. Playing in the wrong zone without waiver. 

4 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

So all this fuss is because your scared is what your telling me. Let me see if I can get this team kicked out so they don’t beat us. 

The reason I said your scared is because on all these threads. All y’all talk about is the kid on the Jr team. I have 2 sons the other which happens to be on the PA Red PW. Oh and by the way he’s better than his older brother that you’re scared of.  

So talk about both of them not just one please. I’ll see you guys Saturday. 

2017 was a great year we went all over Mississippi,Louisiana putting on for the golden triangle.

Signing out

Trophy Boys

5A62F2A9-EC69-4B06-896A-4AE558B67A92.jpeg

10 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Hi Mr. Ned I see ur point, it has been in every post he talk about PA JRs(RED) none other well somewhat PA BLK cause he feel he can just beat them! Funny thing is didn't you once coached his starting RB I believe his name is POPPA? I may be wrong. It will be hard losing back to back to PA the chiefs beat up on NED as a whole last yr on PW.... NED-Gold ( a lot to none) NED- Blk ( 28-14) maybe and SB smh sad showing NED-White( a lot to 6).... With that being said I try and get you kicked out too "oh well" he maybe tired of making excuses on why he cant beat you guys!

52 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Hi Mr. Ned I see ur point, it has been in every post he talk about PA JRs(RED) none other well somewhat PA BLK cause he feel he can just beat them! Funny thing is didn't you once coached his starting RB I believe his name is POPPA? I may be wrong. It will be hard losing back to back to PA the chiefs beat up on NED as a whole last yr on PW.... NED-Gold ( a lot to none) NED- Blk ( 28-14) maybe and SB smh sad showing NED-White( a lot to 6).... With that being said I try and get you kicked out too "oh well" he maybe tired of making excuses on why he cant beat you guys!

I don’t encourage calling kids name out. I will never single a kid out. I might mention their parents name. But yea I did coach a couple of the Nederland black Jr studs in all sports Football,Basketball and baseball   . Check out my instagram @ dned_sse and you know me I don’t have no screen name to hide behind.  it’s not private so the whole world can see. While your there drop a like or 2. 

10 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

I don’t encourage calling kids name out. I will never single a kid out. I might mention their parents name. But yea I did coach a couple of the Nederland black Jr studs in all sports Football,Basketball and baseball   . Check out my instagram dned_sse and you know me I don’t have no screen name to hide behind.  it’s not private so the whole world can see. While your there drop a like or 2. 

yes I understand, never would want to call out a kid. just seem like his new coaches FORGOT where they got their blessing from.

I can’t  figure out why every time someone questions PA about anything they are scared. How can I put this. We are not scared of PA. The issue is the fact that the kid goes to nederland and plays for PA. People keep asking because no one gets answers.  I’ll say it again. We are not scared of PA. We are not crying. We just want to know if this issue was handled properly. Are president can’t do much cause the ethics committee sucks. Does that clear it up. 

16 minutes ago, Nederland60 said:

I can’t  figure out why every time someone questions PA about anything they are scared. How can I put this. We are not scared of PA. The issue is the fact that the kid goes to nederland and plays for PA. People keep asking because no one gets answers.  I’ll say it again. We are not scared of PA. We are not crying. We just want to know if this issue was handled properly. Are president can’t do much cause the ethics committee sucks. Does that clear it up. 

I can assure you it was handled properly. The question still remains that your talking about only Jr’s when the same issue you’ll have exists on the PW but no one is concerned. That to me mean your scared. 

PA would not sacrifice the whole organization for me and my kids. And I wouldn’t let them. So again I say it was handled properly. 

26 minutes ago, Nederland60 said:

lets guess ur NED Blk JRs right?

14 minutes ago, CardinalRed55 said:

I have no idea why only the Jr kid was brought up. I guess he was the one found out. I tell you this. Bridge City Jr would beat down both the PA Jr teams without question. All talk!!!

I have an idea why and I clearly stated it so please read it carefully slow ***. We play the stack team from BC so they’ll have their chance. I’ve coached 4 kids from BC and they can play. But it’s my coaching mentality that gets the best out of every kid. Never once have I played daddy ball. Ask them they’ll tell you. 

33 minutes ago, CardinalRed55 said:

Has nothing to do with how good you are. This has everything to do with ALWAYS CHEATING. Also has to do with Juan sweeping it under the rug. A kid playing outside of his zone is cheating. Plain and simple. I really don't understand how yall cant comprehend that. Can you read?

It never fails that the one that get caught always want someone else to go down. We call that snitching. Snitches get stitches and put in ditches. Ya dig lol