STJFL DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT

CardinalRed55

6 minutes ago, CardinalRed55 said:

No they want to keep deflecting to other ****. But we know they cheat as much as they can to win over there. Its just what they do and if anyone says anything they threaten or deflect to "oh youre just scared of us because we are so good." Also doesn't matter if its 5-6 year old flag, its the rules. WOW. Its okay though because Mr Fisher has there back on the ethics committee and the STJFL president is too weak to stand up to it. They need to be kicked out again. 

What cheating have they done in previous years? Enlighten me. Asking because you seem to know.

9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

There are 3 threads and 10+ pages of grown men arguing and boasting about who's 9 year old team is better, who coaches better, and so many more irrelevant side discussions. I would be more concerned at the quality of people "leading" 9 year olds rather than if a kid is playing for the wrong team. That's just me. Thankfully I have no kids in the area. 

Didn't you know that stjfl only lets the most unstable adults coach/mentor their kids. its what we do. I tell you it must be chemicals the the refineries put in the water.

11 minutes ago, BMF said:

Kinda figured you would know, considering your name is ALLFACTS. Maybe you don't know ALL the FACTS

I tried not to comment to you, for the simple fact that your post doesn't hold a lot of weight an any conversation I have read so far; Just reckless jibber; But just to make you feel better...I put out facts that I know; When someone states something, those facts are what need to be given and corrected if what was put is not true; So I asked to be enlightened on what they might know, or don't know...

5 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

I tried not to comment to you, for the simple fact that your post doesn't hold a lot of weight an any conversation I have read so far; Just reckless jibber; But just to make you fell better...I put out facts that I know; When someone states something, those facts are what need to be given and corrected if what was put is not true; So I asked to be enlightened on what they might know, or don't know...

First off, I would like to say I feel honored that you would take the time to comment me. Its a real blessing and I will cherish this moment. Having said that, anything that I have posted is the truth that I witnessed firsthand. What exactly have you witnessed? I could go on for a long while with things I have brought to the board, even written letters that go unacknowledged. However I wont, because you seem like you have an agenda and wont take anything I have to say seriously. Its ok, I'm good with knowing at least you are reading and putting thought into what I'm posting. Have a very blessed day and stay dry.