STJFL DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT

CardinalRed55

21 minutes ago, Nederland60 said:

Obviously your from PA. Don’t be all upset. Actually when Nederland got in trouble they got in trouble. No one is complaining. You keep spinning peoples words like we’re scared of PA. I don’t use youth football to make me feel good about myself. Hell yeah I want to win. If I lose whatever. The point in this thread is the ethics commitee and stjfl. You won’t sweep the league I promise you that. I’m sure you’ll get some Super Bowls. In flag no one can match their speed. Too big too physical cool. I know how y’all teach football-anything goes. That’s why discipline kills y’all when their older. No one is saying they don’t deserve it or we’re crying. We’re saying there’s favoritism in this league with several teams. And quite frankly PA always has some BS they try to pull every year and they know it and everybody knows it and we accept it but they don’t even need to. I don’t want y’all kicked out. I want a third party ethics committee. PA got kicked out and now they are head the ethics committee. Hmmm

Me mad? know way not never! The greatest part about this is I don't have a dog in the fight period. I'm just amazed that you guys r going at the winning team only! Facts you r going to lose that's really why this post was made. (4) SB just remember I said it first. And you speak of how u guy coach "anything" goes? I can speak on PW Blk cause I know them guys and ive been around lets just say a lot of FB and I can say those men r teaching and it shows big time. But that's a big punch u threw. But ill say this since we r there, Facts you have more kids going to college from PA then any other schools in this area. Cant be all that bad I'm guessing. Since "discipline is the problem right.

32 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Me mad? know way not never! The greatest part about this is I don't have a dog in the fight period. I'm just amazed that you guys r going at the winning team only! Facts you r going to lose that's really why this post was made. (4) SB just remember I said it first. And you speak of how u guy coach "anything" goes? I can speak on PW Blk cause I know them guys and ive been around lets just say a lot of FB and I can say those men r teaching and it shows big time. But that's a big punch u threw. But ill say this since we r there, Facts you have more kids going to college from PA then any other schools in this area. Cant be all that bad I'm guessing. Since "discipline is the problem right.

We will keep it civil. This isn’t going anywhere. For some reason you think everyone’s after PA. The ETHICS COMMITTEE and Juan was the biggest issue. There’s stuff going on outside of PA man. On the real this was fun. We’ll do it again sometime. See everybody on the field. All BS aside I just love football

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

I've heard everything except whether Cardinals accusations are true. Does the coaches kid go to a school in a different town without a waiver?

I have read all the comments and also wanted to do my research before I comment; But to answer your question, the coaches kid goes to school in a different town and a waiver. The discussion is directed to "cheating" and it is not; The bylaws need to be changed and people read what they want to read:

SECTION 4. All participants will be certified according to the school in which they attend.

The issue that needs to be changed is that it needs to say "according to the school in which they will attend of the current year"; I know for a fact that the kid went to port Arthur school 2017-2018 and under the bylaws that is how the child is classified; The hurricane also played a huge part in it all; Certification for STJFL was before this school year started so that kid plays in which where he lived and went to school;

There was also a comment of the twins that go to PNG; I know for a fact that those kids did not play football last year and when they did play they played for the port Arthur team that was in TYFA and not STJFL; This year they are playing for PNG, So not sure why their names were brought up; I also know for a fact that there are more than one kid that lives in BC and plays for LCM and 1 for sure has a waiver;

Do I think PA is a stacked team? NO, I think they have a group of kids that play well together. But I do believe there is a thin line between facts and opinions; Facts are clear and cut, Opinions are far from the truth. Hopes this helps those with questions...

5 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

I have read all the comments and also wanted to do my research before I comment; But to answer your question, the coaches kid goes to school in a different town and YES has a waiver. The discussion is directed to "cheating" and it is not; The bylaws need to be changed and people read what they want to read:

SECTION 4. All participants will be certified according to the school in which they attend.

The issue that needs to be changed is that it needs to say "according to the school in which they will attend of the current year"; I know for a fact that the kid went to port Arthur school 2017-2018 and under the bylaws that is how the child is classified; The hurricane also played a huge part in it all; Certification for STJFL was before this school year started so that kid plays in which where he lived and went to school;

There was also a comment of the twins that go to PNG; I know for a fact that those kids did not play football last year and when they did play they played for the port Arthur team that was in TYFA and not STJFL; This year they are playing for PNG, So not sure why their names were brought up; I also know for a fact that there are more than one kid that lives in BC and plays for LCM and 1 for sure has a waiver;

Do I think PA is a stacked team? NO, I think they have a group of kids that play well together. But I do believe there is a thin line between facts and opinions; Facts are clear and cut, Opinions are far from the truth. Hopes this helps those with questions...

You may want to re-evaluate your facts. THE KID DOES NOT HAVE A WAIVER. That is a fact.

6 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

@DEM BOYZ now im confused. You asked a question on if the child has a waiver, a reply was given, but then you quote and say that the kid does not have a waiver????? Did you get new info since your last post? Also, I have never posted anything before on here, nor would need to hide to make a comment; But you might want to check with your president/board members on this one. My facts are creditable.

@DEM BOYZ now im confused. You asked a question on if the child has a waiver, a reply was given, but then you quote and say that the kid does not have a waiver????? Did you get new info since your last post? Also, I have never posted anything before on here, nor would need to hide to make a comment; But you might want to check with your president/board members on this one. My facts are creditable.

Yes, Since asking my question 2 days ago I talked with my president who is on the ethics committee and he verified that the kid does not have a waiver. I have since posted that in this thread. The kid has NO WAIVER.

8 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Yes, Since asking my question 2 days ago I talked with my president who is on the ethics committee and he verified that the kid does not have a waiver. I have since posted that in this thread. The kid has NO WAIVER.

Not sure about the response from your president; But I have also spoken to 2 different members that says something totally different; But I guess they state different things to make adults debate the facts; But that still doesn't negate the fact that at certification things were done correctly and proper paperwork was displayed for this child to participate with port Arthur; It all boils down to re-wording the bylaws that will make kids play in the school district of the upcoming school year; If this is done, there wouldn't be any objections to what kids goes "here" and plays "there".

4 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

Not sure about the response from your president; But I have also spoken to 2 different members that says something totally different; But I guess they state different things to make adults debate the facts; But that still doesn't negate the fact that at certification things were done correctly and proper paperwork was displayed for this child to participate with port Arthur; It all boils down to re-wording the bylaws that will make kids play in the school district of the upcoming school year; If this is done, there wouldn't be any objections to what kids goes "here" and plays "there".

Did your source also say that it was agreed upon that the parent/coach has to declare he moved schools? Hmmm probably didn't tell you that

24 minutes ago, BMF said:

Did your source also say that it was agreed upon that the parent/coach has to declare he moved schools? Hmmm probably didn't tell you that

Your right about that, my sources did not say that. Nor does STJFL bylaws! So which one should we follow, the bylaws that most definitely need be changed or what someone said that the parent/coach should have done?

4 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

Your right about that, my sources did not say that. Nor does STJFL bylaws! So which one should we follow, the bylaws that most definitely need be changed or what someone said that the parent/coach should have done?

It's known that it's for the upcoming season. Always has been. And again PA wants to know why everyone accuses them of bending the rules. Just like in school ball, if you went to PA last year but move to Nederland you don't get to play with PA for that season. Get real. 

9 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

Considering your source makes the by laws, then what they say should be followed. Or not, I'm going rouge myself, happy hunting

9 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

It's known that it's for the upcoming season. Always has been. And again PA wants to know why everyone accuses them of bending the rules. Just like in school ball, if you went to PA last year but move to Nederland you don't get to play with PA for that season. Get real. 

You words not mine... "Its known" and "School ball". Once again assumptions kills the cat every time! If it is a rule, it should be put in the bylaws! And there is a difference in school ball and youth sports; Obviously! Clear cut bylaws are what's needed; And this way panties wont get in a bunch about what should and shouldn't be allowed; But im sure you (being such an upstanding citizen to the community) would talk to your president about getting the bylaws re-worded. So that ASSumptions wont continue to be made; If so, let me know how that goes....

16 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

You words not mine... "Its known" and "School ball". Once again assumptions kills the cat every time! If it is a rule, it should be put in the bylaws! And there is a difference in school ball and youth sports; Obviously! Clear cut bylaws are what's needed; And this way panties wont get in a bunch about what should and shouldn't be allowed; But im sure you (being such an upstanding citizen to the community) would talk to your president about getting the bylaws re-worded. So that ASSumptions wont continue to be made; If so, let me know how that goes....

No assuming about it smart guy or girl. Why did the other kids get waivers and this kid didnt? Just like the "beating someone by more than 40" thing. That's not in the rules but STJFL holds people accountable all the time for it and it's just known. If I swap my backs at 28 and the other team still doesn't stop me then why can't I beat them 90-0? STJFL likes to use the term "in the spirit of the rule" with this. It's definitely the "spirit of the rule" for sure to have a kid play for the school he's going to attend while playing that season. But hey if you have to bend the rules to win and feel tough. Go get'em big guy. Lol

7 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

No assuming about it smart guy or girl. Why did the other kids get waivers and this kid didnt? Hey if you have to bend the rules to win. Go get'em. Lol

Bending rules mean that the rule is there; I know a kid personally that plays for a team and goes to school elsewhere, that doesn't have a waiver. And guess what.....That kids does not play for Port Arthur. That team also has a losing record, but a picture was not taken of that kid and sent around, maybe because that team is not a winning team; Also, lets be clear, I have a child that plays on a team with STJFL and it is not on the port Arthur team, but unlike most people, our team does not cry over getting beat, but looking at these post, MANY DO!

15 minutes ago, AllFacts said:

You are obviously way out of the loop. I'm pretty sure every organization has been screaming for the past 5 years to fix the by laws. Yet here we are, you sounding like an idiot and me making memories.

2 hours ago, AllFacts said:

Bending rules mean that the rule is there; I know a kid personally that plays for a team and goes to school elsewhere, that doesn't have a waiver. And guess what.....That kids does not play for Port Arthur. That team also has a losing record, but a picture was not taken of that kid and sent around, maybe because that team is not a winning team; Also, lets be clear, I have a child that plays on a team with STJFL and it is not on the port Arthur team, but unlike most people, our team does not cry over getting beat, but looking at these post, MANY DO!

We haven't been beat so it's hard to cry about getting beat when you haven't. It doesn't matter what other people know or might be happening. We are talking about thiskid because it is known. I will fight any kid playing where he's not supposed to. What's the names of the other kids. This is the only kid that I know about.

****the word "fight" in this paragraph does not mean to actually fight someone but to argue the injustice. 

hahahaha . Is this an ASSumption or do you have proof. See this is how rumors get spread, and I don't think D.Ned would appreciate you snitching.

50 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

We haven't been beat so it's hard to cry about getting beat when you haven't. It doesn't matter what other people know or might be happening. We are talking about thiskid because it is known. I will fight any kid playing where he's not supposed to. What's the names of the other kids. This is the only kid that I know about.

*mod edit language 

F word will get you gone from this sight pretty quick.  Take a week off 

No they want to keep deflecting to other ****. But we know they cheat as much as they can to win over there. Its just what they do and if anyone says anything they threaten or deflect to "oh youre just scared of us because we are so good." Also doesn't matter if its 5-6 year old flag, its the rules. WOW. Its okay though because Mr Fisher has there back on the ethics committee and the STJFL president is too weak to stand up to it. They need to be kicked out again. 

4 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Once again, reading between lines that are not there, kinda like the bylaws; Never said your team is crying over getting beat, Nor mentioned your team at all; Also, as an adult and having an adult conversation, I refuse to put a child's name on a sports forum. That is off limits to do; But just know your president and 2 others on the board knows of the kids, and possibly a few people posting on here knows as well. But to make a long story short, complaining on what is right and wrong is pointless when it isn't in the bylaws. Focus on the bylaws, debate them, not a kid, parent, or coach....Words to the wise

10 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Rules are rules and their for a reason. Saying 9-10 yr old football does nothing to change that fact. 

There are 3 threads and 10+ pages of grown men arguing and boasting about who's 9 year old team is better, who coaches better, and so many more irrelevant side discussions. I would be more concerned at the quality of people "leading" 9 year olds rather than if a kid is playing for the wrong team. That's just me. Thankfully I have no kids in the area.