STJFL DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT

CardinalRed55

4 minutes ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

I just never thought I would see the day people want me to believe that people are out to actual help Port Arthur win.If that's the case times are changing. The future must be looking pretty bright. Next you will want me to believe in unicorns. 

nah PA doesn't need any help. However we have a very shady and weak stjfl president, and by further a weak committee.

You are right and his business was handled there the league. 

i believe that yes you are right some of the players business was handled the correct way, i also know that some were not. But hey this is youth football and no one is above stjfl. so they do what they want unchecked, and we pay money and deal with it. I do hope talk resumes for the coalition of schools to leave and move out of stjfl and join another league or maybe start their own.

Bridge City hurt over not drafting there Junior teams and rumors (since we talking about rumors here ) they still stacked a team. Man get over it these some weak people choose to let your league continue to participate in the playoffs this year when your OWN parents wanted the whole league put out for that stunt. The some team beat EC 59-00 and was given a warning and not a fortify for that action. The league has manged to keep things even understanding that this is youth football. Key word YOUTH not NFL football. You name your league I will tell you ways that STJFL has assisted your league or kids. So stop finger pointing. 

10 minutes ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Bridge City hurt over not drafting there Junior teams and rumors (since we talking about rumors here ) they still stacked a team. Man get over it these some weak people choose to let your league continue to participate in the playoffs this year when your OWN parents wanted the whole league put out for that stunt. The some team beat EC 59-00 and was given a warning and not a fortify for that action. The league has manged to keep things even understanding that this is youth football. Key word YOUTH not NFL football. You name your league I will tell you ways that STJFL has assisted your league or kids. So stop finger pointing. 

Well since we all are talking rumors, BC did try and stack a team, they also got caught and were forced to redraft (rumors) glad i don't belong to them. I think they should have been banned from the playoffs such as that Nederland senior team was a few years back. EC refused the mercy rule and that's why nothing happened to BC. You are correct in saying YOUTH, guess that's where they learn you can get by without punishment. Weak league.

4 minutes ago, footballgoddess said:

Well since we all are talking rumors, BC did try and stack a team, they also got caught and were forced to redraft (rumors) glad i don't belong to them. I think they should have been banned from the playoffs such as that Nederland senior team was a few years back. EC refused the mercy rule and that's why nothing happened to BC. You are correct in saying YOUTH, guess that's where they learn you can get by without punishment. Weak league.

who are you with?

8 minutes ago, BMF said:

i believe that yes you are right some of the players business was handled the correct way, i also know that some were not. But hey this is youth football and no one is above stjfl. so they do what they want unchecked, and we pay money and deal with it. I do hope talk resumes for the coalition of schools to leave and move out of stjfl and join another league or maybe start their own.

If it happens it happens You show me a league and I will show you plenty of mess pissed of parents and rumors. I would rather stay around the corner then to go off and deal with people in areas . Someone is always going to feel cheated it never fails.At the end of the day it's about kids. At some point each league has felt like STJFL was picking on them and making unfair decisions. As long as all leagues recieve this heat I'm good with it. We are the worse enemies for these kids. They just want to play a little football with there friends and build some life time memories. 

If it happens it happens You show me a league and I will show you plenty of mess pissed of parents and rumors. I would rather stay around the corner then to go off and deal with people in areas . Someone is always going to feel cheated it never fails.At the end of the day it's about kids. At some point each league has felt like STJFL was picking on them and making unfair decisions. As long as all leagues recieve this heat I'm good with it. We are the worse enemies for these kids. They just want to play a little football with there friends and build some life time memories. 

Man, i agree. Its about teaching these kids the sport and respect for the game. You are correct, all leagues have corruption and some are cheated. Its how things are handled or not handled that the kids notice.

14 minutes ago, footballgoddess said:

You mean when STJFL didn't ban he whole Nederland league like they did PA before or Jasper. Sure as human run these leagues there will be a mistake or two I think the league has been fair to all pretty much. BC not only got caught they lost there President and when he went out the door BC had to make changes cause he took some people with him.. 

You mean when STJFL didn't ban he whole Nederland league like they did PA before or Jasper. Sure as human run these leagues there will be a mistake or two I think the league has been fair to all pretty much. BC not only got caught they lost there President and when he went out the door BC had to make changes cause he took some people with him.. 

BC president was the head coach of the stacked team, and his wife was on their board also. He wasn't banned from coaching in stjfl for cheating. I'm glad the kids were not affected. They didn't do anything wrong. What did PA do to get banned?

9 minutes ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

Like i said earlier i wasn't around when the Nederland senior team was banned, but i know stjfl had less proof than they did for BC, i also know that the senior team went undefeated and was left out with no playoffs

4 minutes ago, footballgoddess said:

BC president was the head coach of the stacked team, and his wife was on their board also. He wasn't banned from coaching in stjfl for cheating. I'm glad the kids were not affected. They didn't do anything wrong. What did PA do to get banned?

Was basically accused of the something hell Jasper just had a bad day at registration to get banned. At the end of the day you right the Bridge City kids had nothing to do with that but the league according to the past could of told the two Jr teams for sure they was out the playoffs. I don't think no one is out to get no one person or league. It's just so many rumors this league can do without. You have to be beyond low to mess over some kids. 

Just reading all these comments r truly a joke. A cop out and full of excuses! You have grown men questioning Kids etc. even sadder you guys made a whole post basically about Port Arthur. I feel sorry if these man that give all their time to them kids and I even feel worst for the kids. I’m begging PA do not sweep this league cause u guys will some how be put out, more rules will be made and definitely more excuses.... He scored too many points banned them he shouldn run the ball he’s too big. It’s soft football you guys want anyways! I’m sure half of y’all r pissed because y’all playing Daddy ball anyways!!!!!

4 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Just reading all these comments r truly a joke. A cop out and full of excuses! You have grown men questioning Kids etc. even sadder you guys made a whole post basically about Port Arthur. I feel sorry if these man that give all their time to them kids and I even feel worst for the kids. I’m begging PA do not sweep this league cause u guys will some how be put out, more rules will be made and definitely more excuses.... He scored too many points banned them he shouldn run the ball he’s too big. It’s soft football you guys want anyways! I’m sure half of y’all r pissed because y’all playing Daddy ball anyways!!!!!

See you are completely wrong, being youth football, and pertaining to you big kids cant run the ball comment, its a safety issue. I do not care what PA does and if the beat me, guess what? Dem boys in dallas play sunday and ill forget my kid even plays youth football. Now, the too many points i agree is complete BS.

Yes its true, why do you think they haven't said anything to deny it. They are just playing a shell game. Trying to change the subject and talk about how Bridge City was caught doing something and that everybody is just hating because they are SO good. Not hard to be good when you blatantly cheat and no one does anything about it. Dads trying to live through their kids to try and get them a little trophy, because they never got one when they were little. Here's a little hint, if you stop cheating people will stop calling you out. A kid playing from a association that he's not zoned for is cheating.

2 hours ago, CardinalRed55 said:

Yes its true, why do you think they haven't said anything to deny it. They are just playing a shell game. Trying to change the subject and talk about how Bridge City was caught doing something and that everybody is just hating because they are SO good. Not hard to be good when you blatantly cheat and no one does anything about it. Dads trying to live through their kids to try and get them a little trophy, because they never got one when they were little. Here's a little hint, if you stop cheating people will stop calling you out. A kid playing from a association that he's not zoned for is cheating.

I'm just wondering, do you know(WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT) that the kid does NOT have a waiver? I'm just asking? 

5 hours ago, BMF said:

See you are completely wrong, being youth football, and pertaining to you big kids cant run the ball comment, its a safety issue. I do not care what PA does and if the beat me, guess what? Dem boys in dallas play sunday and ill forget my kid even plays youth football. Now, the too many points i agree is complete BS.

Please don’t allow ur kid to play middle high and lord please don’t let him think about college football.... and if it’s just youth football don’t waste ur time simple.

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

I'm just wondering, do you know(WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT) that the kid does NOT have a waiver? I'm just asking? 

4 hours ago, CardinalRed55 said:

Hey Redd I believe the guy is on this post direct ur concerns to him and y’all have a conversation! If not deal with the a** kicking that PA as a whole going to give out... it sucks to be on a road and u never see the light huh.... P.S glad I don’t have a son playing, so I won’t be living though him for just a little trophy.

15 hours ago, CardinalRed55 said:

From what I hear, Port Arthur is playing with kids that are living and that are going to schools outside of Port Arthur WITHOUT a waiver. Specifically the Jr Red head coaches kid. I was told it went to the STJFL ethics committee and President, and they seem to think its no big deal. Why do we even certify if we aren't going to follow the rules. BC was held accountable and harsh punishments were handed down, but nothing for PA? Give me a break. It seems like some associations get hammered and others just get swept under the rug. Guess its no coincidence that the head of the ethics committee is the PA president...…...how is nothing going to be done about a blatant rule violation. Basically they are telling everyone, go play wherever you want, we wont do anything about it. Or maybe only PA can do whatever they want. 

12 hours ago, SugeKnight of Deathrow said:

The same Juan that banned the PA PW team 4 years ago ? Sorry it's not adding up. One person stats that a parent off PA RED PW was called and asked to play but ppl say The PW Blk team is the stacked team. Ppl all over the place looking for a reason. 

PA does get a lot of waivers approved. I know for sure we wouldn’t get any. Juan makes up his own rules. Not so much knocking on PA as I am a select few on the ethics committee that make rules and only apply the ones that benefit them and laugh and just deny everybody else. It’s becomig a joke. They answer to no one. Rules state you get two weigh-ins for certification and one kid weighed under the weight to be able to run the ball on his second weigh-in and Juan and his little minions pretty much said o well we’re not doing that even though it says its clearly in the rules. I’m sure his team would have been able to certify. Juan said they will discuss it at the end of September which is halfway through the season. Also, it was brought to their attention that PA has a kid playing for them that goes to Highland Park in Nederland. He’s in the class of a Nederland Junior player. Yet he plays for PA. Of course the ethics committee will make up some kind of waiver why it’s ok. Sorry it’s so long but this has to stop. They need to answer to someone. This isn’t a dictatorship

10 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

You obviously don’t know much. I do feel sorry for everyone donating their time to get the shaft by stjfl. Rules areant the same across the board. People are fed up. Your obviously on the good side of things. Tell Juan hi. I don’t do soft football but I do fair. If we lose we lose but it’s unfair to the kids. And don’t worry PA won’t sweep everything. They can’t tough Nederland Junior Black

2 hours ago, Nederland60 said:

You obviously don’t know much. I do feel sorry for everyone donating their time to get the shaft by stjfl. Rules areant the same across the board. People are fed up. Your obviously on the good side of things. Tell Juan hi. I don’t do soft football but I do fair. If we lose we lose but it’s unfair to the kids. And don’t worry PA won’t sweep everything. They can’t tough Nederland Junior Black

LOL yeah I don't know much... But I do know and do feel this wouldn be a topic if NED was on TOP hey man just take the whooping like a big boy lol hell we wont beat them neither.... Do u think PA is crying for POPPA R CLAY to GO back to PA knowing they r from PORT ARTHUR? I'll tell you, NOOOOO. FACTS PA FLAG GONE WIN, FACTS PA PW GONE WIN, FACTS PA JRS GONE AND FACTS PA SR GONE WIN.... Just except it WE cant beat them.... Their too fast too big too strong and man way too physical. Let just hope we complain enough and get them kick out the league...

1 hour ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

LOL yeah I don't know much... But I do know and do feel this wouldn be a topic if NED was on TOP hey man just take the whooping like a big boy lol hell we wont beat them neither.... Do u think PA is crying for POPPA R CLAY to GO back to PA knowing they r from PORT ARTHUR? I'll tell you, NOOOOO. FACTS PA FLAG GONE WIN, FACTS PA PW GONE WIN, FACTS PA JRS GONE AND FACTS PA SR GONE WIN.... Just except it WE cant beat them.... Their too fast too big too strong and man way too physical. Let just hope we complain enough and get them kick out the league...

Obviously your from PA. Don’t be all upset. Actually when Nederland got in trouble they got in trouble. No one is complaining. You keep spinning peoples words like we’re scared of PA. I don’t use youth football to make me feel good about myself. Hell yeah I want to win. If I lose whatever. The point in this thread is the ethics commitee and stjfl. You won’t sweep the league I promise you that. I’m sure you’ll get some Super Bowls. In flag no one can match their speed. Too big too physical cool. I know how y’all teach football-anything goes. That’s why discipline kills y’all when their older. No one is saying they don’t deserve it or we’re crying. We’re saying there’s favoritism in this league with several teams. And quite frankly PA always has some BS they try to pull every year and they know it and everybody knows it and we accept it but they don’t even need to. I don’t want y’all kicked out. I want a third party ethics committee. PA got kicked out and now they are head the ethics committee. Hmmm

1 hour ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Poppa actually goes to nederland schools unlike some of your kids. Before you say it I know I know. When you get called out for breaking the rules we’re crying and scared