Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DannyShapiroBE

An early goodbye

21 posts in this topic

Some of y'all already know, but my last day at the Enterprise is next Friday. I'm moving back to Phoenix (my hometown) for the time being and will be doing some freelance for high schools/college sports. Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on here for reading my stories and interacting, especially over the last year and a half or so I've done mainly high schools. I'll still be active on the site and following along after I leave, but just wanted to let everyone know that the coverage will be different come October.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I do wish you well. But you'll be back.  No one does HS football like we do.  You'll miss it.

You're right about that. I'm going to freelance HS games in Phoenix when I get back and I know it ain't gonna compare...

Danny, I think you did a great job and I enjoyed your insight. This local football scene is a good Ole boys club and they gave you flack at first.  You were persistent and put forth great effort , the kind of effort that The Enterprise has always lacked. Best of luck on all your future endeavors.

I miss it out west sooooo much.

Rez Ipsa likes this

13 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Some of y'all already know, but my last day at the Enterprise is next Friday. I'm moving back to Phoenix (my hometown) for the time being and will be doing some freelance for high schools/college sports. Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on here for reading my stories and interacting, especially over the last year and a half or so I've done mainly high schools. I'll still be active on the site and following along after I leave, but just wanted to let everyone know that the coverage will be different come October.

Going to miss you Danny. Take care and good luck in Zona.

DannyShapiroBE likes this

15 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

You got it. I'm getting in on pick 'em starting week 6 if that's fine.

I might be able to beat you by having a five week head start.:)