Top Jobs in SETX (10 years)

Tigers2010

19 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Danny, from what I was told is that it took $120K to lure Louis back into football.  Then they had to bring Peevy up to the same pay...

This is the email I received from Bmt ISD when I requested their 2018-19 salaries (stipends included)

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 3:20:33 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: Shapiro, Danny
Subject: Fwd: Public Information Request #15527

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

4 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

This is the email I received from Bmt ISD when I requested their 2018-19 salaries (stipends included)

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

Wow Lcm making higher pay then a 6a

9 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

If this is accurate, what a joke.

11 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

I wouldn’t be too happy if I was Peevey...

17 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

Ok, this wouldn't be the first time someone from BISD gave out false information...

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Danny, from what I was told is that it took $120K to lure Louis back into football.  Then they had to bring Peevy up to the same pay...

Actually they gave Peevy the raise first then matched United's HC job to lure a quality coach. They would have gotten the guy from the metroplex but were trying to force him to take the staff from Central and Ozen. 

24 minutes ago, MrUmp1 said:

The amount of hours all these coaches put in,if you looked at an hourly pay it would be low. They deserve every penny they get. Bill Belichick could come to some of these schools and it still would not matter. Talent, off season and preparation are the keys to being a successful program in any sport.

Agree with you at certain point. But imo if you got a guy that makes a 100k year that go 0-10 on a regular basis and the program never shows life of improvement why not save the tax payer some money and just pay a guy 30 to 40k less. I rather give our teachers a pay raise then pay a huge amount to AD if the program is mediocre.

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

Agree with you at certain point. But imo if you got a guy that makes a 100k year that go 0-10 on a regular basis and the program never shows life of improvement why not save the tax payer some money and just pay a guy 30 to 40k less. I rather give our teachers a pay raise then pay a huge amount to AD if the program is mediocre.

You can get whoever you want in there but unless he can bring in people to help, it’ll be the same thing over and over again. One guy can only do so much. Those successful guys have coaches that help him establish their programs. 

4 minutes ago, PdaddyBball said:

You can get whoever you want in there but unless he can bring in people to help, it’ll be the same thing over and over again. One guy can only do so much. Those successful guys have coaches that help him establish their programs. 

I agree. with LCM paying a 100k a year. I expect the program to be better. I mean we are paying higher then a lot of schools in our area

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, DannyShapiroBE said:

Arthur Louis- $97,350.00
William Peevey- $86,000

This is the neighborhood Flannigan was in when he left Westbrook. He started at $105k at Tomball and will be around the $110k mark next year.

1 hour ago, outanup said:

Which Tombsll did Flanagan go too...... The one PNG played?or the other?

Flannigan coaches the team PNG played. The new school is Tomball Memorial and they’re on their way to being beast in a few years. The area over there is exploding and TM is getting an influx of talent.