Livingston @ Jasper

Bulldogs92

I'll play. The Lions have no offensive and defensive lines and most of the talent are sophomores and freshmen.

It's a full on rebuild. I think in a few years it'll be a winning culture but when you been bad for this long you just gotta stop digging.

Fortunately the district is bad. Two wins might be enough to get in the playoffs. I think the way to things are developing, the Houston cross district is going to win at least 3 games in bidistrict, if not sweep.

I look forward to learning more about Livingston this Friday. Maybe this week we can keep the score under 50 points. 

46-13 Jasper.

7 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I'll play. The Lions have no offensive and defensive lines and most of the talent are sophomores and freshmen.

It's a full on rebuild. I think in a few years it'll be a winning culture but when you been bad for this long you just gotta stop digging.

Fortunately the district is bad. Two wins might be enough to get in the playoffs. I think the way to things are developing, the Houston cross district is going to win at least 3 games in bidistrict, if not sweep.

I look forward to learning more about Livingston this Friday. Maybe this week we can keep the score under 50 points. 

46-13 Jasper.

There is no way 12 4a will sweep 11 4a. Lumberton and Huffman just beat the doors off of two Houston schools. 

21 hours ago, LC-M said:

There is no way 12 4a will sweep 11 4a. Lumberton and Huffman just beat the doors off of two Houston schools. 

Good point, and we really don’t know how good LCM is because of the schedule y’all have played... y’all will be lookin a lot better come district time. I can see our district winning 2 games, maybe 3 in bidistrict.

12 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Whole different story now. This will be as bad as the Dawgs want it to be. The worst part is it will be a physical beat down for the Lions. They will be battered and bruised coming out of this one.

Perhaps.  Have to see it to believe it.  Livingston has generally been tough for Jasper.  Regardless of record, I expect Livingston will be up for this game.