Hall of Fame Boycot

If you are driving down the road and see a cement mixer truck with the name Mcneiliuss on the side,  or a trash truck.

If you have ever eaten cold cereal, well, the adventist Kelloggs brothers were famous for corn flakes.  

If you have ever pulled off the road, went into a store and bought a lille debbie's  snack.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Which verses say that?

The bible interprets itself.  The term mark of the beast is in the bible.  So It can be understood by studying the bible.  The adversary counterfeits everything God sets up.   God has a seal or mark. The other side has a counterfeit seal or mark.   So, you study God's seal to find the counterfeit.  Just like you study a real $100.00 dollar bill to find a fake one.  

14 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The bible interprets itself.  The term mark of the beast is in the bible.  So It can be understood by studying the bible.  The adversary counterfeits everything God sets up.   God has a seal or mark. The other side has a counterfeit seal or mark.   So, you study God's seal to find the counterfeit.  Just like you study a real $100.00 dollar bill to find a fake one.  

So what is it that made you say this?

"The  beast is working to shut down Sunday commerce and secular activities right now."

17 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If you are driving down the road and see a cement mixer truck with the name Mcneiliuss on the side,  or a trash truck.

If you have ever eaten cold cereal, well, the adventist Kelloggs brothers were famous for corn flakes.  

If you have ever pulled off the road, went into a store and bought a lille debbie's  snack.

Question. Do you make personal purchases during that 24 hour of the Sabbath?

I buy gas.  My church is 25 miles away, on the other side of Houston.   My wife likes to eat  out on the sabbath; I don't care for it.  She usually wins.  I seldom go to places like the mall.   There is a lot to do on the sabbath.  Why mess it up with mundane stuff you can do the other six days.

Famous folks who grew up adventist:

Prince.  You can hear a lot of adventist thought in his lyrics.   Magic Johnson.  I saw & heard Magic's mom speak on the subject at a church in Houston.  She is still adventist.   Malcolm X.   The singer Brian Mc Knight. The basketball player Bob Lanier grew up adventist

So did slain NFL safety Sean Taylor.   Senator Ted Cruz' wife is adventist.   Republican senator from Arizona, the late Stump Mitchell was adventist.  Congress woman Sheila Jackson Lee is adventist, and belongs to my church.  I see her often.

Judge Mathis grew up adventist.  The Rapper Phife Dog, the Isley brothers, and many more.

• 2 weeks later...

The sabbath is not just a seventh day adventist belief.  It is everyone's sabbath, everyone's command to obey or disobey.  

It is a deep subject; maybe the # ! issue in the world.  Are you going to honor God by keeping His commandments, especially the 4th, or are you going to obey satan and the beast by honoring Sunday, and thus get the mark of the beast.

36 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The sabbath is not just a seventh day adventist belief.  It is everyone's sabbath, everyone's command to obey or disobey.  

It is a deep subject; maybe the # ! issue in the world.  Are you going to honor God by keeping His commandments, especially the 4th, or are you going to obey satan and the beast by honoring Sunday, and thus get the mark of the beast.

Wow...all those folks that go to Church on Sunday receive the mark of the beast?

What verses state that?

It is about who is listening and who is not.  There are those who are listening in every church; and those who are not. For example:

jhn 10: 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

• 2 weeks later...