TCU @ Texas

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

UT of last week wins, UT of the last 7 years, loses

Idk this is a talented TCU team, Elingher has to play responsible against a Gary Patterson coached team. You know he’s gonna make Sam a passer, and is probably telling his defense to just wait and let the play come to them,cus he knows Sam will eventually make a mistake is they make him a passer ..The ground game has to be good to help Sam out

8 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

Idk this is a talented TCU team, Elingher has to play responsible against a Gary Patterson coached team. You know he’s gonna make Sam a passer, and is probably telling his defense to just wait and let the play come to them,cus he knows Sam will eventually make a mistake is they make him a passer ..The ground game has to be good to help Sam out

I don't disagree. Texas has the players to match up with TCU. I don't think they are overly impressive. Sam will need to start being smarter with the ball. We will see. Texas has all the ability to win, just depends on who they are on that day.

I think TCU is going to try and be aggressive with multiple blitzes, Sam is football smart I just hope he makes the right call on finding the one on one coverage and use Texas height at the WR to his advantage. Please stop the wr bubble routs. The offensive line is getting in gear and doing well, I hope it continues. Defense is coming around, the true freshman are doing very well for the horns 

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

What a great defensive stand by TEXAS!!!! TCU had 1st and goal from the 4 and couldn't score a TD!

7-6 Texas

That Reagor is impressive.  Boyd usually locks down anyone but he’s had his hands full.   But Kris made a heckuva recovery on that 3rd down play.  

Not good news that Ingram is back in the locker room.