Week 4 Junior Picks

BMF

As I scroll through all this, I cant help but wonder if pngfan is sitting in study hall, with a group of friends around purposely inserting himself in adult conversations. As for the good teams, every team is good until they catch a beating. So you have to ask yourself.........Has my team taken a beating? Then you get the answer you're looking for.  

1 hour ago, footballgoddess said:

As I scroll through all this, I cant help but wonder if pngfan is sitting in study hall, with a group of friends around purposely inserting himself in adult conversations. As for the good teams, every team is good until they catch a beating. So you have to ask yourself.........Has my team taken a beating? Then you get the answer you're looking for.  

I don't have friends.

3 hours ago, footballgoddess said:

As for the good teams, every team is good until they catch a beating. So you have to ask yourself.........Has my team taken a beating? Then you get the answer you're looking for.  

PA jr blk is 2-1. They took that "beating" the first game of the season. I'm just glad it was to PA red because it has woken them up and they're playing very well. 

5 minutes ago, Jshagwos said:

We have no problem playing Nederland squad yall talking about or P.A. at the end of the season 

You do understand WO-S will not be in the same playoffs as PA/Ned and that is the discussion that is taking place right? It has nothing to do with who would win between WO-S and any of PA or Ned or Bmt

7 minutes ago, Jshagwos said:

We never backed out. It was all on yall part. We got word that yall couldn't get a field and stuff to host the games. So we ended up playing the Knights

Well that's something new, PA told NED that WOS backed out, so NED played Bmt all star team