Cowboys @ Seattle

Cowboys Week 3  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks

25 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I hope so, but the Texans have no chance to beat Dallas.  That is, as long as DW and BOB are running that crap show.

Bob... Maybe. Way to early to act like Watson won't pan out. Dude did throw for 395. Had to be the leading rusher as a mixture of Lamar Miller and the Oline is trash. Watson isn't playing had but he's not the main reason for this mess. IMO, but what do I know lol

they are getting really hard to watch on the offensive side of the ball...this "great" o-line has been pretty much garbage so far this season, especially in pass protection...I initially want to say that dak isn't cutting it either, but it's pretty hard to evaluate a guy who is throwing with guys in his face and at his feet on almost every drop back

I have supported Garrett in the past, but he and Linehan have had plenty of time to work with this offense and frankly, I am not impressed...time for change and I think sooner rather than later...personally I am ready for Kris Richard to take the helm but that would require getting an offensive guy to take over that side of the ball...at least I think Richard brings the fire that this team needs and if guys won't play for him, they need to hit the road

Diehard fan here, but this is getting very tiresome

Never been a fan of Garrett and wasn't a fan Dez. Garrett should have been gone long ago and Dez also needed to go. However, the organization cuts Dez and looses Witten but really does nothing to fill the void, much less improve a lacking offense. Management is responsible for personnel including keeping Garrett far too long.