Your teams biggest strength/weakness so far

RoschonsBigBro

25 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

In not arguing . Im  just saying compared to humble, leckelt and Bollinger that we lack the speed , physicality and elusiveness at that position. The qb  does run hard but stands straight up before contact and looks to be in a position to get hurt by doing so and we need him. The Slot-T can be misleading when reading into  running stats. Its still early on in the season and I'm sure their game speed will improve. 

I’m not trying to argue just giving my opinion. 

On 9/17/2018 at 11:03 PM, Bulldogs92 said:

Jasper's playing really well right now. I think the defense is the biggest strength right now. The passing game is unproven because we haven't needed it and probably won't until the WOS game. The coaching staff should use the early possessions in these next two games (Livingston, LaMarque) to mix in a few passing plays to give our quarterback some confidence. 

I think you and every other Jasper fan agrees.... Just not sure we will see it. We know we can run, but can we drop back and throw the ball downfield if someone puts 9 or 10 guys in the box???  Jasper has all the tools this year to have a potent passing game to COMPLIMENT their awesome running attack.  a 6'5" All-State pitcher at QB, tall fast receivers with very good hands, a young O-Line that is coming into their own and blocking very well, and a half dozen running backs that are tough blockers and have good hands as well.....They just don't seam to have any desire to really build the passing game.  Passing only when you need to or HAVE TO is a bad recipe for big time success.   I am afraid that if we don't work hard at developing a passing game we will see an early exit from the playoffs .... losing again to a team that we have superior athletes in comparison to.

With all of that being said, on the bright side, we are averaging 9 pass attempts per game this season compared to 7.6 per game last year.... moving in the right direction!  lol

Just once.... I would love to see us after a big turnover or even on a second down and short..... go for the kill shot!  Turn the big QB loose and throw it deep down the field!

2 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

I think you and every other Jasper fan agrees.... Just not sure we will see it. We know we can run, but can we drop back and throw the ball downfield if someone puts 9 or 10 guys in the box???  Jasper has all the tools this year to have a potent passing game to COMPLIMENT their awesome running attack.  a 6'5" All-State pitcher at QB, tall fast receivers with very good hands, a young O-Line that is coming into their own and blocking very well, and a half dozen running backs that are tough blockers and have good hands as well.....They just don't seam to have any desire to really build the passing game.  Passing only when you need to or HAVE TO is a bad recipe for big time success.   I am afraid that if we don't work hard at developing a passing game we will see an early exit from the playoffs .... losing again to a team that we have superior athletes in comparison to.

With all of that being said, on the bright side, we are averaging 9 pass attempts per game this season compared to 7.6 per game last year.... moving in the right direction!  lol

Just once.... I would love to see us after a big turnover or even on a second down and short..... go for the kill shot!  Turn the big QB loose and throw it deep down the field!

I remember talking to Coach Walkoviak about the same thing years ago when Ben Bronson was the quarterback. We probably threw about a dozen times a game and had pretty good backs, but he always said that there was more risk for turnovers in the passing game, He was right, but Ben had a cannon for someone that was only 5'9" and he was pretty accurate, too. I think Coach Barbay has a lot of his dad's philosophies that worked for so long and it's probably not easy to deviate from that. 

PAM Def Strengths

Of course the front seven are phenomenal, and they have depth.  I would start #47 Thomas tho. They will intimidate most teams they play.  I love that confidence they play with.  That is an advantage in itself. Lol

PAM Def Weaknesses

Height in the secondary outside of the Safety Washington. Sooner or later, they'll really get tested.  Notice I said height and not talent.

PAM Off Strengths & Weaknesses:

As Morgan said, the only negative with his QB is experience and it showed.  Super arm talent. His timing with his Wrs will only get better.  Bad Center play threw the passing game off.  No qb can get in a groove dealing with that.  Chaney will run as hard as any Rb in the area, plus a talented backup in Williams.  They're just young. Oline is decent, but when the starting Center gets healthy, they'll be ok.  Wrs are pretty good, but they dont have that player that can take the top off of a defense like Angelle or Hull.

13 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

PAM Def Strengths

Of course the front seven are phenomenal, and they have depth.  I would start #47 Thomas tho. They will intimidate most teams they play.  I love that confidence they play with.  That is an advantage in itself. Lol

PAM Def Weaknesses

Height in the secondary outside of the Safety Washington. Sooner or later, they'll really get tested.  Notice I said height and not talent.

PAM Off Strengths & Weaknesses:

As Morgan said, the only negative with his QB is experience and it showed.  Super arm talent. His timing with his Wrs will only get better.  Bad Center play threw the passing game off.  No qb can get in a groove dealing with that.  Chaney will run as hard as any Rb in the area, plus a talented backup in Williams.  They're just young. Oline is decent, but when the starting Center gets healthy, they'll be ok.  Wrs are pretty good, but they dont have that player that can take the top off of a defense like Angelle or Hull.

Animated GIF

In 2016 another team had bad snaps to deal with. Here, they took a Loss. Those points would be the difference in this particular game but I'm sure no one would admit that. 33-28 Pam holds on in 2016.

Animated GIF

Bad snaps are hard to deal with. But some Qbs have the ability to make something out of nothing, regardless of who is snapping the ball.

Roschon Johnson GIF

3 games All in the same year from a 15 year old, NOT a Senior.

No hard feelings, i just love the back and forth between you guys.

1 hour ago, WHO DAT???? said:

lol Im not a PNG fan but I follow your brother since I live here now. I also just like arguing about sports for the sake of argument.

One thing I don't do on sports forums is argue. I don't argue over opinions.  That's the difference between you and myself.  Lol  I'm not hardup over high school kids playing football my man. I gave my opinion to a question.  

47 minutes ago, PortArthur33 said:

If I hadn't said it before, RJ is the best QB in this area 've ever seen.  A player that good talent and ability shouldn't be up for discussion.  With that being said, your argument about his talent is null and void with me. Lmao. 

Ah man Im teasing more than anything. No hard feelings. I like that we can go back and forth and not be evil to one another

1 hour ago, PortArthur33 said:

One thing I don't do on sports forums is argue. I don't argue over opinions.  That's the difference between you and myself.  Lol  I'm not hardup over high school kids playing football my man. I gave my opinion to a question.  

Hold up I thought we were playin nice till I read that. 

if you are not hard up, why do you take the bait every time? 

Honestly the difference is im the hook and you are the fish, my man

Told ya, Im a troll

troll trolling GIF

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 0:16 PM, Bootleg said:

In not arguing . Im  just saying compared to humble, leckelt and Bollinger that we lack the speed , physicality and elusiveness at that position. The qb  does run hard but stands straight up before contact and looks to be in a position to get hurt by doing so and we need him. The Slot-T can be misleading when reading into  running stats. Its still early on in the season and I'm sure their game speed will improve. 

The Pirate Defense and Offensive Line are really shining this year. Our special teams need work especially kicking which is usually a strength with us. Running backs are about as talented as they ever are...we never have break away speed. Gage is a good QB and manages the team well. We'll see in two weeks where we stand when we get Cosby then PNG but I like our chances vying for one of the playoff spots.

Coaching is the biggest strength we have. Jeff and his staff are doing an outstanding job putting out a team that competes even though we keep losing dozens of kids every year. I'm thinking we may be 4A by 2020. Call me Homer all day long but we're in the playoff mix every year which says volumes about them.

27 minutes ago, robanadana said:

The Pirate Defense and Offensive Line are really shining this year. Our special teams need work especially kicking which is usually a strength with us. Running backs are about as talented as they ever are...we never have break away speed. Gage is a good QB and manages the team well. We'll see in two weeks where we stand when we get Cosby then PNG but I like our chances vying for one of the playoff spots.

Coaching is the biggest strength we have. Jeff and his staff are doing an outstanding job putting out a team that competes even though we keep losing dozens of kids every year. I'm thinking we may be 4A by 2020. Call me Homer all day long but we're in the playoff mix every year which says volumes about them.

What was Vidor’s number for the last realignment?

3 hours ago, robanadana said:

I agree for the most part.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Jordanian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Jordanian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Jordanian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Jordanian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Jordanian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Jordanian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Jordanian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Air Maroc Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Air Maroc Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Air Maroc Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Air Maroc Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Air Maroc Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy Qantas Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Qantas Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Qantas Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Qantas Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Qantas Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Qantas Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Qantas Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Qantas Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Qantas Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy Philippines Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Philippines Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Philippines Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Philippines Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Philippines Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Philippines Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Philippines Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Philippines Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Philippines Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics