Silsbee vs Bridge City

Boogy1000

12 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

Silsbee 48 - BC 7

Silsbee is a lot better than their 0-3 record. They have played 3 solid teams that would give a vast majority of 4a teams an 0-3 record as well. Number 2 and 4 will score all night. I think number 2 will be the next big time recruit for Silsbee. 

I’m going to agree on that score or something relatively close. BC has scored 27 points on the season and 13 came from the anahuac game. I don’t see them putting up much against a highly skilled Silsbee team that is looking for its first win after going through the gauntlet of PNG, Newton, and Nederland. 

Silsbee is a solid team on both sides of the ball. I doubt bc running game is anywhere close to Newton & Nederland so Tiger defense should shut bc running game down. Too many play makers in the secondary that will come up & hit you for Silsbee also,not sure if bc passing game will be able to do much either. Silsbee offense has about 5 or 6 guys that can take it in for 6 on any play. Unless Silsbee stops themselves with turnovers & penalties this game is theirs by as many points as they want to put up