Looking ahead...EC @ Woodville

About a week ago

7 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Sorry, but EC's defense is almost inpenetrable. This is not last year. Woodville will be lucky to even reach double digits. I don't usually predict scores, but if I had to, EC 31, Woodville 9. Woodville scores a late TD on EC's reserves. 

All I can say is WOW. LOL Where is eaglewoodville#1 ?

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Sorry, but EC's defense is almost inpenetrable. This is not last year. Woodville will be lucky to even reach double digits. I don't usually predict scores, but if I had to, EC 31, Woodville 9. Woodville scores a late TD on EC's reserves. 

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. One of us will be proven right and the other will be proven wrong. impenetrable is a major stretch, especially since I don't even think they are good. I would call them average at best, and improving. 

12 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I remember when I drank my first beer.

1 hour ago, Woodvillian1980 said:

Man you guys need to get real!! Woodville 42-13. So one full year will make you a contender!! Ec may be good but not Woodville good!!!

Come on EC!!! You are fighting for second!! Buna beats you to take Second in district lol

One year. Dude we were a play or two away from knocking off Teague last season and going three rounds deep. And we returned everyone. I hope y’all go into the game thinking it’s going to be a cake walk. 

FYI ask Buna who ended their season last year 

lol Really!! Did you see Woodville vs Buna score last year lol!! O and last yr we lost to the state champ who we had on the ropes for 3 qtrs. Gotta do better than that

Good for y’all. It’s all about matchups, I’m just saying our history against the slot t has been pretty good. Now with that said, this is not our best year defensively. So I will not be surprised if y’all drive the field on us. I’m just saying this will be Woodville’s biggest test. 

Guest ECBucFan
19 hours ago, Woodvillian1980 said:

Come on EC!!! You are fighting for second!! Buna beats you to take Second in district lol

Laughable. Buna won't stay within 50 points of EC.

WV won't score a TD until the 4th quarter, and thats against our reserves. EC will have this game totally put away by halftime.

AGAIN, this is not last year. EC will be playing football in December. WV will be long gone by then.   

26 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

WV won't score a TD until the 4th quarter, and thats against our reserves. EC will have this game totally put away by halftime.

AGAIN, this is not last year. EC will be playing football in December. WV will be long gone by then.   

I have no comment...but wow 

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Someone needs to post some CROW receipts for EC fans. Maybe some baked crow, fried crow, crow on a stick. I think Jenny's fried chicken might have a special Friday night , " Jenny's fried crow".

26 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Why would you need a receipt for crow?  Planning on expensing it?

The only advantage EC has is that Woodville is very predicable. We know what they are going to run and do it good with 3 different backs, and EC will have a good game plan to stop it. Can they do it, we will find out Friday night !!!!  If EC can do it then I'm not sold that Woodville can find another way to win. I could be wrong but we will find out Friday Night !!!!! All this smack talking will not change one play of the game. It's just smack talk and predictions. 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, ECBucFan said:

I’ll take the points in both games!!!

This will be a close game either way.  I'll state the obvious and whichever team doesn't turn the ball over will win and EC has not done a good job of that this year.

Numerous turnovers so far.  If they can get the mistakes corrected, they have the talent to compete and possibly win.

If anybody truly thinks either team is getting blown out, then they haven't followed both teams very closely because it is very evenly matched as far as talent.

On 9/23/2018 at 3:17 PM, ECBucFan said:

Ill gladly take a bet with you the Buna does stay within 50 points of EC.