WOS @ Crosby predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

10 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Not that I know of. I know Texanslive covers all the Crosby games, so that may be it.

I'm wondering if you pay the 6.95, do you get the audio while its live AND get to watch the game 1 hour after its over. All inclusive?

And whats the difference between a Thursday or Saturday game? Its all UIL.

4 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

KOGT 1600 AM carries local Orange county teams..WOS,BC,Orangefield.They will carrie the one that will have the best game usually. 

Good to know. NDN, there you go. WOS v Crosby is a big buzz game so that should be the one they carry

5 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

I would guess that's  because Vidor/LCM is being played locally. I would prefer wos/Crosby

Oh I would too.Kogt does a good job in trying to get all the schools some exposure.They also look ahead and plan so the games that mean a lot they want to make sure they carry those. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Ok, let me clarify. UIL states no FRIDAY games can be live. The PNG/Tomball game was on a Saturday. This game is on a Friday, so the video is not available until completion of the game. 

I watched a few of wos games last year on Texan live and it was only a minute delay. And those were on a Friday 

8 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I watched a few of wos games last year on Texan live and it was only a minute delay. And those were on a Friday 

Playoff games, yes. I’m just telling you what the website rules say and my experience with them. Again, if you go to their website the instructions are there. 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I don't know what everyone experience was but when I watch PNG games Im just slightly delayed behind whats really going on. I never ever had to worry about the one hour completion thing. Thats not true. I watched PNG vs Tomball at 2 like everyone else did just with a couple minute delay like a radio broadcast. Sometimes I beat some of the posters who were actually there live with score info

That's because the delay is just for Friday night games, or uil rules

On 9/17/2018 at 7:55 AM, MMstangfan said:

Crosby should beat a 4A team every time, but so should PNG , Nederland , Vidor and all other 5A teams. But this is WOS we are talking about , yeah they are still a work in progress this year but if the QB position snaps into place anything can happen. Put a Jack Dallas caliber QB with this team and we would be 3 - 0 . 

It’s raining at my house and I’m 5miles from the stadium, looks like it should be moving out by kickoff