WOS @ Crosby predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

18 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

My post made my point. Crosby scored 28 on NC and won with defense. To prove we won with defense I highlighted NC’s offensive efficiency in their most recent sample. In that particular game Crosby needed to score 49 to beat what’s probably the most elite rushing attack in our classification. If Crosby stays healthy their defense is going to be one of the top five in the region, therefore not needing to average anywhere close to 50. I rarely swing and miss, I just didn’t realize you needed an extended explanation to get the point. 

lol Well I guess since you have a "top 5 regional" defense you should finally break your 1.5 average of wins in the playoffs this year, right. That must suck to be so good when it don't matter and lose in the area round. If Marty Schottenheimer turned himself into a high school football team, it would resemble Crosby.  

sad doctor who GIF

45 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

sad doctor who GIF

That’s usually people’s go to in reference to Crosby when they can’t make a point. It is what it is and we are what we are. We could very well get A&M Consolidated in the 2nd round and finish 11-1 again?

We don’t get layups until the regional finals like WOS does most years after they spilt the classification, otherwise WOS probably doesn’t even play for four titles if Carthage and Navasota were still in the region. That’s not a slight to WOS either, they beat who’s placed in front of them and do it in impressive fashion the vast majority of the time. Now let’s see if they can beat Crosby. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

This statement highlights what I've been saying. WOS needs to score points if they're going to be only the second team in five years to come into Crosby and win, yet they're still just trying to figure out how to get first downs? If doing what the qb does best involves him running he's going to have a hard time completing the game, on the other hand any time he drops back to throw is a plus for Crosby. Unless there are bad weather conditions this game will probably go similar to how WOS' game with Foster went in 2015 but WOS still went on to win a state title that year while Foster finished 10-3. Good thing for Crosby is that they've already been punched in the mouth, down 21-0 to Manvel and came back to win. I just don't see WOS showing Crosby anything they haven't seen from Angleton, New Caney or Manvel already this year. WOS wants to see those Crosby teams that score 50+ a game and don't play any defense, not this one.

Yea, I seem to recall when Crosby got punched in the mouth an y’all where down 21 to 0 you posted that “it that it was going to be a long night”. I know your not saying you knew they were going to comeback an win! You actually thought y’all were about to get blown out! Lol

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Yea, I seem to recall when Crosby got punched in the mouth an y’all where down 21 to 0 you posted that “it that it was going to be a long night”. I know your not saying you knew they were going to comeback an win! You actually thought y’all were about to get blown out! Lol

No, I didn’t think we would win when we were down 21-0 but if you look at my post at halftime you can gather I thought we had a good chance to. After the first ten minutes of the game I was just hoping to keep it respectable, opinion changed shortly thereafter. You can always go back and look at the thread for verification. 

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No, I didn’t think we would win when we were down 21-0 but if you look at my post at halftime you can gather I thought we had a good chance to. After the first ten minutes of the game I was just hoping to keep it respectable, opinion changed shortly thereafter. You can always go back and look at the thread for verification. 

So..... you jumped off the team bandwagon then jumped back on the team bandwagon when you saw Manvel did not know how to properly secure a football......Got it! :)

15 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm catching it on Texanlive. How delayed is it? Few minutes? 

Hopefully TVC will go so we can get play by play.

You can listen to it live. The video is usually one hour after completion of the game. This is per UIL rules. Their website has all the information. 

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm catching it on Texanlive. How delayed is it? Few minutes? 

Hopefully TVC will go so we can get play by play.

16 minutes ago, CCRed said:

You can listen to it live. The video is usually one hour after completion of the game. This is per UIL rules. Their website has all the information. 

I don't know what everyone experience was but when I watch PNG games Im just slightly delayed behind whats really going on. I never ever had to worry about the one hour completion thing. Thats not true. I watched PNG vs Tomball at 2 like everyone else did just with a couple minute delay like a radio broadcast. Sometimes I beat some of the posters who were actually there live with score info

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I don't know what everyone experience was but when I watch PNG games Im just slightly delayed behind whats really going on. I never ever had to worry about the one hour completion thing. Thats not true. I watched PNG vs Tomball at 2 like everyone else did just with a couple minute delay like a radio broadcast. Sometimes I beat some of the posters who were actually there live with score info

Ok, let me clarify. UIL states no FRIDAY games can be live. The PNG/Tomball game was on a Saturday. This game is on a Friday, so the video is not available until completion of the game. 

8 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Does WOS or Crosby not have a local radio broadcaster like how 92.5 does for PNG? 

Not that I know of. I know Texanslive covers all the Crosby games, so that may be it.

I'm wondering if you pay the 6.95, do you get the audio while its live AND get to watch the game 1 hour after its over. All inclusive?

And whats the difference between a Thursday or Saturday game? Its all UIL.

8 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Not that I know of. I know Texanslive covers all the Crosby games, so that may be it.

I'm wondering if you pay the 6.95, do you get the audio while its live AND get to watch the game 1 hour after its over. All inclusive?

And whats the difference between a Thursday or Saturday game? Its all UIL.

Rules, Smchules, we all just wanna watch the games right?