Aggie at Bama

TXHORN_ET

12 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Nah. After seeing the mess he left at FSU, I'm hoping aTm wins and gives Jimbo that K Sum extension. It will be glorious. 

Yeah he was terrible....

2006 : Bowden : 7-6
2007 : Bowden : 7-6
2008 : Bowden : 9-4
2009 : Bowden : 7-6
2010 : Fisher : 10-4 (ACC Div Champ)
2011 : Fisher : 9-4
2012 : Fisher : 12-4 (ACC Champ)
2013 : Fisher : 14-0 (MNC, ACC Champ)
2014 : Fisher : 13-1 (ACC Champ)
2015 : Fisher : 10-3 
2016 : Fisher : 10-3
2017 : Fisher : 7-6

38 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Yeah he was terrible....

2006 : Bowden : 7-6
2007 : Bowden : 7-6
2008 : Bowden : 9-4
2009 : Bowden : 7-6
2010 : Fisher : 10-4 (ACC Div Champ)
2011 : Fisher : 9-4
2012 : Fisher : 12-4 (ACC Champ)
2013 : Fisher : 14-0 (MNC, ACC Champ)
2014 : Fisher : 13-1 (ACC Champ)
2015 : Fisher : 10-3 
2016 : Fisher : 10-3
2017 : Fisher : 7-6

Glad we agree.

11 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Glad we agree.

Mack knows coaching.  He used to make fun of a certain coach who managed to accomplish as much in his tenure at the University as what aggy has done in over a century.*  He also assured us that they would run this state with swagger sumlin.   So if he tells that Jumbo is the man, I say take his word for it, extend him, and overpay him even more.  Plus, it inflates those revenue numbers for another year or two.  You know?

*Not including the recently claimed, self-leveling titles that they pathetically claim.  

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

With the culture that Jim has brought to College Station, and the victory over Clemson, I do not see Alabama obliterating Aggie. I think they win, but not by freaking 30 points. 

I would not be surprised if it was 10-14 and I would not be surprised if it’s 40.   Ole Miss is better than most think.   Alabama is on a different level than every team in the country.   Clemson, Georgia, Ohio St, (and maybe OU or Auburn) maybe have the talent to give them a compelling game.  I’m not sure anyone else can.  I might even throw LSU into that bunch although I’m not sold mushmouth is equipped to battle Saban.

And no one give me comparison scores of games those teams have played.  I’m talking about talent and the ability to get up for an Alabama game and not be intimidated.   I would be shocked if the Tide doesn’t run the table.  But maybe they’ll find a dog fight before it’s all said and done.  

Again, when you give the GOAT CFB coach GOAT-type talent with an NFL-caliber QB, it’s almost unfair. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would not be surprised if it was 10-14 and I would not be surprised if it’s 40.   Ole Miss is better than most think.   Alabama is on a different level than every team in the country.   Clemson, Georgia, Ohio St, (and maybe OU or Auburn) maybe have the talent to give them a compelling game.  I’m not sure anyone else can.  I might even throw LSU into that bunch although I’m not sold mushmouth is equipped to battle Saban.

And no one give me comparison scores of games those teams have played.  I’m talking about talent and the ability to get up for an Alabama game and not be intimidated.   I would be shocked if the Tide doesn’t run the table.  But maybe they’ll find a dog fight before it’s all said and done.  

Again, when you give the GOAT CFB coach GOAT-type talent with an NFL-caliber QB, it’s almost unfair. 

And we've got Auburn at home this year.