Vidor at lcm....... predictions....

Mytwocents3788

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Home Coming for the Bears. LCM leads the series between these two but With LCM Qb not playing and maybe the starting running back not starting it’s probably going to be a lot of throwing for the Bears. Im hearing we are improving but I think Vidor should be favored to win

Maybe the understatement of the year. 

Maybe the decade. 

Maybe......

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m afraid the Orange County neighbors at LCM are going to be in for a long night.  Perhaps if they can get the flag happy, anti-Vidor officials from Conroe, they might hold the score down. :) 

That’s fine. We have put some whippings on Vidor before. We deserve one now and then

15 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

The Pirates should get an easy victory this week. I can see at least 300 yards on the ground for the Pirates and the score somewhere around 42 to 14 when it is all said and done.   

I would expect quite a bit more than 300, Vidor had 505 against Montgomery and 345 against Caney Creek.

4 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

I think LCM could be better at hindering the Vidor run offense due to the fact that a lot of teams in this area run the Slot T offense. Caney Creek and Montgomery are used to defending the spread attack.  

I don’t know what school you root for but LCM can not defend a wing t team. I would rather face a spread team 

37 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

I think LCM could be better at hindering the Vidor run offense due to the fact that a lot of teams in this area run the Slot T offense. Caney Creek and Montgomery are used to defending the spread attack.  

Watching film they have a problem stopping the run period and don't have the bodies to rotate on the d- line to keep up with it for 4qrtrs.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, LC-M said:

Home Coming for the Bears. LCM leads the series between these two but With LCM Qb not playing and maybe the starting running back not starting it’s probably going to be a lot of throwing for the Bears. Im hearing we are improving but I think Vidor should be favored to win. 

Do you happen to know the all time series figures, or are you going by memory? Not contradicting you, I'm just curious.

Been hearing that Galloway won't play Friday night.  So  likely will be rolling with QB2 who got some valuable playing time against  CC.  I don't look for the Pirates to put up as many points as some have been saying, but defense has been stout  so far .  Still need to  focus on LCM and don't overlook the Bears.  

8 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

Been hearing that Galloway won't play Friday night.  So  likely will be rolling with QB2 who got some valuable playing time against  CC.  I don't look for the Pirates to put up as many points as some have been saying, but defense has been stout  so far .  Still need to  focus on LCM and don't overlook the Bears.  

Ok, then let me change my prediction. We may be running like Paul Blart! But still predicting a Win! Lol When will Galloway be back?