WOSgrad

10 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

PortArthur33

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • PortArthur33
  • Members
  • 139 posts

As some PA faithful have said before, the best arm/passer in the area plays at Memorial. Lol

•  

PA4Real

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • PA4Real
  • Members
  • 209 posts

I heard a lot of people saying that last night. They seem to have it all. Defense, offense, and special teams and will only get better as the season goes.  They have the best passer in the area (you had to be there...lol) a hongry (yeah, I said it, HONGRY) young bull at running back. Good receiving core and o-line and one of the best Defenses in the state.

I could have swore one of yall said yall had the best passer in the area! Better than Elia, Johnson, Fernandez, and Howard!......

This is the hidden content, please

Lol, bet you've been saving that for the first bad game he has. Everyone you mentioned has had terrible passing games before as well and I doubt they'd do much better with a 3rd string center. He'll improve, although I don't necessarily agree that he's the best passer in the area but he's solid for sure.

23 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

Lol, bet you've been saving that for the first bad game he has. Everyone you mentioned has had terrible passing games before as well and I doubt they'd do much better with a 3rd string center. He'll improve, although I don't necessarily agree that he's the best passer in the area but he's solid for sure.

Yeah i thought he wpuld be better. I didnt have to save it for long, only 3 games.

Elia and Johnsons worst games they will pass for at least 200, may have issues scoring but the yards and drives are there. Johnsons worst performance ever was probally Huntsville and he had about 260+plus total yards. Elia is the same way. A bad game for Howard of Crosby prolly has similar stats. 

Lets check the stat sheet at the end of the season.

You didnt say it, but they did.

Best passer in area, lol one more time

Laughter

4 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

So I found out PA Memorial was playing with its 3rd string center tonight. Hence the multitude of bad snaps and lack of offensive production.

Also, Central's defensive gameplan was not what Memorial expected and they executed well, so hats off to the United defense.

The announcer said that at the half.  Yet all the posers on this thread ignored vital information

8 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Aww boohoo, the most physically talented team in the golden triangle cant snap the ball. Sounds like even when snapped well nothing happened. Kumbaya!

7 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Aww boohoo, the most physically talented team in the golden triangle cant snap the ball. Sounds like even when snapped well nothing happened. Kumbaya!

Even on our worst day they still managed to get a win. Can your team say the same?

10 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Yeah John Curtis won 21-0.

My school is a 26 time state champion.

I have rings on both hands.

Your school trying to get 1.

If you gonna come for me come harder than that bruh

Winning state across the Sabine is like being the tallest midget.  We don't mix private with public here and JC doesn't fair well on this side of the border so anyway.....

11 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

Was talking about the school you go to bat for heavy on this board.

Date a png grad. Not from here. They are who i follow.

I dont care for png, i love shug as a player. Which is why i rag on em so much. 

But i guess you havent read the posts where i said they are toast without shug especially next year.

7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Winning state across the Sabine is like being the tallest midget.  We don't mix private with public here and JC doesn't fair well on this side of the border so anyway.....

You went to the lamest school in port arthur and didnt prolly even play ball. You have no perspective Polk.

Sfa lol!!! Wouldve smashed your school!