River Bowl Deweyville hosting Evadale...thoughts?

RedJollyRoger

Wasn’t really impressed with Evadale at the HD scrimmage. The Rebs aren’t on the level that they were the last few years with the solid teams they’ve fielded recently in my opinion.  I say DV by 6. If I’m wrong then that’s a good thing for HD going into district play as well as playing Kountze next week because they manhandled the Rebels a few weeks ago. Should be a good game and good luck to both teams. 

10 hours ago, HDBobcats9 said:

Wasn’t really impressed with Evadale at the HD scrimmage. The Rebs aren’t on the level that they were the last few years with the solid teams they’ve fielded recently in my opinion.  I say DV by 6. If I’m wrong then that’s a good thing for HD going into district play as well as playing Kountze next week because they manhandled the Rebels a few weeks ago. Should be a good game and good luck to both teams. 

Lmbo! Manhandled not hardly Evadale wasn't clicking at all the first couple scrimmages. They are just getting it together. It was a scrimmage and people were being played in positions that they haven't touched since. I guess you don't remember HD didn't score and Evadale did. That's even with people out of position. I bet Deweyville beats HD by at least two touchdowns. 

On 9/22/2018 at 11:48 PM, football2010 said:

Lmbo! Manhandled not hardly Evadale wasn't clicking at all the first couple scrimmages. They are just getting it together. It was a scrimmage and people were being played in positions that they haven't touched since. I guess you don't remember HD didn't score and Evadale did. That's even with people out of position. I bet Deweyville beats HD by at least two touchdowns. 

You must not have been at the same scrimmage i was at. Evadale did score the only TD in the live action on a long TD pass but in the controlled portion HD dominated both sides of the ball. Evadale finished with about 60 positive yards on 25+ plays. Good win for the Rebs over the Pirates tho for sure. After last week against Cushing I’m not sure what to think about HD. 6 turnovers in a half pretty much seals your fate but they were outplayed by a less talented team. Kountze will be a decent measuring stick for district. Good luck to y’all 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wseg52652
    Newest Member
    wseg52652

• 0528602408-dubai-free-zone-Call grils-girls-service   I've UDubai Call grils Girls Call grils Girls in Dubai Call grils Girls Service, Indian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Pakistani Call grils Girls in Abu Dhabi, Independent Call grils Girls in Dubai Cheap Call grils Girls in Dubai Russian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Hot Al Barsha Call grils Girls sed the Service from this agency history in Bur Dubai Area. The Call grils Girl was so corporative and Fashionable. She Came Into my hostel room. I got This Dubai Call grils Girl figures from Dubai so straightway I communicated her. I'm so happy after using this agency service. This is largely recommended if you're a caller in Dubai and you do n’t have an idea how to get the Call Girls In Dubai. This agency is having a big collection of Indian call Girls In Dubai and Pakistani call Girls In Dubai and the stylish thing about it's they all are vindicated, staff. Indeed They've a huge variety of Independent call Girls In Dubai as well. This agency is holding a verified Staff which is a great occasion for every stoner in Dubai or any part of UAE. After reading numerous positive reviews about this company i've decided to give it a chance. I communicate on this call girl number mentioned in the snippet. The whole process was veritably transparent and clear. I entered the call girls prints I chose one of them if I ’m not wrong she belongs from Pakistan. She came in my hostel near Al rigga coming hum Dubai area. I paid her 2500 aed for 4 hrs. We spent together veritably good time. She was neat and clean and she was wearing full black dress. I really liked her sense of humor. After the 8 hrs she gave me 30 mins redundant for some gossip. i'll always flash back that Golden Shower. This is how my date ended up. Everything was great. This is called a quality service. I'll always consider this call girl agency in future. Cheers A good option for practical people. Real girls with real call girls prints Dubai. It’s social nature if you pay for commodity you bear the stylish results from it. This same synopsis happed in my case. After numerous attempts eventually I've set up an established Call Girls Agency in Dubai. I prefer them to use their call girls because they're vaccinated and taking care of hygiene as well. they're clean and have a positive station. It was simple for me I was searching Dubai Call Girls figures and set up this profile on proven Expert. also I communicate their Tele frequenter he suggested Sam in 4 hrs for 2500 and guess what it was lovely moments being with her. Now I don't need to go anywhere or to anyone differently.  
    • DUBAI Call grils Girls 0509530047 Call grils Girls IN DEIRA DUBAI (Call grils US)   I've UDubai Call grils Girls Call grils Girls in Dubai Call grils Girls Service, Indian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Pakistani Call grils Girls in Abu Dhabi, Independent Call grils Girls in Dubai Cheap Call grils Girls in Dubai Russian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Hot Al Barsha Call grils Girls sed the Service from this agency history in Bur Dubai Area. The Call grils Girl was so corporative and Fashionable. She Came Into my hostel room. I got This Dubai Call grils Girl figures from Dubai so straightway I communicated her. I'm so happy after using this agency service. This is largely recommended if you're a caller in Dubai and you do n’t have an idea how to get the Call Girls In Dubai. This agency is having a big collection of Indian call Girls In Dubai and Pakistani call Girls In Dubai and the stylish thing about it's they all are vindicated, staff. Indeed They've a huge variety of Independent call Girls In Dubai as well. This agency is holding a verified Staff which is a great occasion for every stoner in Dubai or any part of UAE. After reading numerous positive reviews about this company i've decided to give it a chance. I communicate on this call girl number mentioned in the snippet. The whole process was veritably transparent and clear. I entered the call girls prints I chose one of them if I ’m not wrong she belongs from Pakistan. She came in my hostel near Al rigga coming hum Dubai area. I paid her 2500 aed for 4 hrs. We spent together veritably good time. She was neat and clean and she was wearing full black dress. I really liked her sense of humor. After the 8 hrs she gave me 30 mins redundant for some gossip. i'll always flash back that Golden Shower. This is how my date ended up. Everything was great. This is called a quality service. I'll always consider this call girl agency in future. Cheers A good option for practical people. Real girls with real call girls prints Dubai. It’s social nature if you pay for commodity you bear the stylish results from it. This same synopsis happed in my case. After numerous attempts eventually I've set up an established Call Girls Agency in Dubai. I prefer them to use their call girls because they're vaccinated and taking care of hygiene as well. they're clean and have a positive station. It was simple for me I was searching Dubai Call Girls figures and set up this profile on proven Expert. also I communicate their Tele frequenter he suggested Sam in 4 hrs for 2500 and guess what it was lovely moments being with her. Now I don't need to go anywhere or to anyone differently.  
    • Al Karama Dubai Call grils Girls 0509430017 (Dubai)   I've UDubai Call grils Girls Call grils Girls in Dubai Call grils Girls Service, Indian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Pakistani Call grils Girls in Abu Dhabi, Independent Call grils Girls in Dubai Cheap Call grils Girls in Dubai Russian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Hot Al Barsha Call grils Girls sed the Service from this agency history in Bur Dubai Area. The Call grils Girl was so corporative and Fashionable. She Came Into my hostel room. I got This Dubai Call grils Girl figures from Dubai so straightway I communicated her. I'm so happy after using this agency service. This is largely recommended if you're a caller in Dubai and you do n’t have an idea how to get the Call Girls In Dubai. This agency is having a big collection of Indian call Girls In Dubai and Pakistani call Girls In Dubai and the stylish thing about it's they all are vindicated, staff. Indeed They've a huge variety of Independent call Girls In Dubai as well. This agency is holding a verified Staff which is a great occasion for every stoner in Dubai or any part of UAE. After reading numerous positive reviews about this company i've decided to give it a chance. I communicate on this call girl number mentioned in the snippet. The whole process was veritably transparent and clear. I entered the call girls prints I chose one of them if I ’m not wrong she belongs from Pakistan. She came in my hostel near Al rigga coming hum Dubai area. I paid her 2500 aed for 4 hrs. We spent together veritably good time. She was neat and clean and she was wearing full black dress. I really liked her sense of humor. After the 8 hrs she gave me 30 mins redundant for some gossip. i'll always flash back that Golden Shower. This is how my date ended up. Everything was great. This is called a quality service. I'll always consider this call girl agency in future. Cheers A good option for practical people. Real girls with real call girls prints Dubai. It’s social nature if you pay for commodity you bear the stylish results from it. This same synopsis happed in my case. After numerous attempts eventually I've set up an established Call Girls Agency in Dubai. I prefer them to use their call girls because they're vaccinated and taking care of hygiene as well. they're clean and have a positive station. It was simple for me I was searching Dubai Call Girls figures and set up this profile on proven Expert. also I communicate their Tele frequenter he suggested Sam in 4 hrs for 2500 and guess what it was lovely moments being with her. Now I don't need to go anywhere or to anyone differently.
    • dubai Call grils girl 0581708105 1000 aed Call grils Girls For night (Call grils Us)   I've UDubai Call grils Girls Call grils Girls in Dubai Call grils Girls Service, Indian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Pakistani Call grils Girls in Abu Dhabi, Independent Call grils Girls in Dubai Cheap Call grils Girls in Dubai Russian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Hot Al Barsha Call grils Girls sed the Service from this agency history in Bur Dubai Area. The Call grils Girl was so corporative and Fashionable. She Came Into my hostel room. I got This Dubai Call grils Girl figures from Dubai so straightway I communicated her. I'm so happy after using this agency service. This is largely recommended if you're a caller in Dubai and you do n’t have an idea how to get the Call Girls In Dubai. This agency is having a big collection of Indian call Girls In Dubai and Pakistani call Girls In Dubai and the stylish thing about it's they all are vindicated, staff. Indeed They've a huge variety of Independent call Girls In Dubai as well. This agency is holding a verified Staff which is a great occasion for every stoner in Dubai or any part of UAE. After reading numerous positive reviews about this company i've decided to give it a chance. I communicate on this call girl number mentioned in the snippet. The whole process was veritably transparent and clear. I entered the call girls prints I chose one of them if I ’m not wrong she belongs from Pakistan. She came in my hostel near Al rigga coming hum Dubai area. I paid her 2500 aed for 4 hrs. We spent together veritably good time. She was neat and clean and she was wearing full black dress. I really liked her sense of humor. After the 8 hrs she gave me 30 mins redundant for some gossip. i'll always flash back that Golden Shower. This is how my date ended up. Everything was great. This is called a quality service. I'll always consider this call girl agency in future. Cheers A good option for practical people. Real girls with real call girls prints Dubai. It’s social nature if you pay for commodity you bear the stylish results from it. This same synopsis happed in my case. After numerous attempts eventually I've set up an established Call Girls Agency in Dubai. I prefer them to use their call girls because they're vaccinated and taking care of hygiene as well. they're clean and have a positive station. It was simple for me I was searching Dubai Call Girls figures and set up this profile on proven Expert. also I communicate their Tele frequenter he suggested Sam in 4 hrs for 2500 and guess what it was lovely moments being with her. Now I don't need to go anywhere or to anyone differently.
    • Call grils Girls dubai near me 0528648070 Dubai Call grils Girl (Dubai)   I've UDubai Call grils Girls Call grils Girls in Dubai Call grils Girls Service, Indian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Pakistani Call grils Girls in Abu Dhabi, Independent Call grils Girls in Dubai Cheap Call grils Girls in Dubai Russian Call grils Girls in Dubai, Hot Al Barsha Call grils Girls sed the Service from this agency history in Bur Dubai Area. The Call grils Girl was so corporative and Fashionable. She Came Into my hostel room. I got This Dubai Call grils Girl figures from Dubai so straightway I communicated her. I'm so happy after using this agency service. This is largely recommended if you're a caller in Dubai and you do n’t have an idea how to get the Call Girls In Dubai. This agency is having a big collection of Indian call Girls In Dubai and Pakistani call Girls In Dubai and the stylish thing about it's they all are vindicated, staff. Indeed They've a huge variety of Independent call Girls In Dubai as well. This agency is holding a verified Staff which is a great occasion for every stoner in Dubai or any part of UAE. After reading numerous positive reviews about this company i've decided to give it a chance. I communicate on this call girl number mentioned in the snippet. The whole process was veritably transparent and clear. I entered the call girls prints I chose one of them if I ’m not wrong she belongs from Pakistan. She came in my hostel near Al rigga coming hum Dubai area. I paid her 2500 aed for 4 hrs. We spent together veritably good time. She was neat and clean and she was wearing full black dress. I really liked her sense of humor. After the 8 hrs she gave me 30 mins redundant for some gossip. i'll always flash back that Golden Shower. This is how my date ended up. Everything was great. This is called a quality service. I'll always consider this call girl agency in future. Cheers A good option for practical people. Real girls with real call girls prints Dubai. It’s social nature if you pay for commodity you bear the stylish results from it. This same synopsis happed in my case. After numerous attempts eventually I've set up an established Call Girls Agency in Dubai. I prefer them to use their call girls because they're vaccinated and taking care of hygiene as well. they're clean and have a positive station. It was simple for me I was searching Dubai Call Girls figures and set up this profile on proven Expert. also I communicate their Tele frequenter he suggested Sam in 4 hrs for 2500 and guess what it was lovely moments being with her. Now I don't need to go anywhere or to anyone differently.
  • Topics