There Must Be A Course They Take In "Fake News"!

Reagan

Its funny that you all would use fake news to complain about fake news! You all do realize that pic is from Bridge City Texas after Hurricane Ike, right. I mean if you really are against fake news why post the lying articles of infowars, breitbart, and other bs sites? Or does the truth not matter anymore? Smdh @ this foolery

7 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Its funny that you all would use fake news to complain about fake news! You all do realize that pic is from Bridge City Texas after Hurricane Ike, right. I mean if you really are against fake news why post the lying articles of infowars, breitbart, and other bs sites? Or does the truth not matter anymore? Smdh @ this foolery

Start posting links to show all the lies from Breitbart...I'll wait.

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

So the fact that this was from 8 years ago, means he wasn’t standing in the ditch?  It’s no longer #FakeNews I guess 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Start posting links to show all the lies from Breitbart...I'll wait.

Dude if you think Breitbart is a credible news source then you might as well stop using the terms "fake news" and "media bias". Like seriously, if you believe that, you'll believe anything.

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Dude if you think Breitbart is a credible news source then you might as well stop using the terms "fake news" and "media bias". Like seriously, if you believe that, you'll believe anything.

I'm not going to comment on Breitbart, considering I have no clue. I don't think I've ever been on that site. But I have been on Huffington Post, Mother Jones, Politico/Politifact, Southern Law Poverty Center, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, Google News, and many others that are blatantly biased. Do you frequent any of those sites? If so, do you also consider yourself as "believing anything"? And if you are a good source of unbiased analyzation, how would you rate Breitbart compared to any of the listed nutwing Liberal rags mentioned? Is Breitbart more Right than they are Left, about the same, or more moderate? I would love to hear the breakdown from such an unbiased source. (Man it is hard to type while laughing.)

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:29 PM, Yeoj said:

Yeoj- do you think the Mr. Kavanaughs accuser is credible  and telling the truth?   Do you think she decided, without outside influence, to bring this matter to national attention now?

On 9/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, Yeoj said:

Yes, this lady is REAL credible!  She can't remember where, when or how it happened.  But I'm sure you believes this.  Right, Dude!?

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

Yeoj- do you think the Mr. Kavanaughs accuser is credible  and telling the truth?   Do you think she decided, without outside influence, to bring this matter to national attention now?

I don't know the lady and I haven't really paid enough attention to her story to make a decision. I also think its BS to sit on her information and leak it out against her will like the Dems did. Congress makes everything political now. 

27 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I don't know the lady and I haven't really paid enough attention to her story to make a decision. I also think its BS to sit on her information and leak it out against her will like the Dems did. Congress makes everything political now. 

Just think of how bad society has gotten. Someone can accuse you of something, while admittedly not recalling the where, when, or with who it happened. The lady says she doesn't even know what year, don't know where, it is crazy. It is a shame how political our world is nowadays. Republican, Democrat, don't matter, it's sickening.