Tomball 31 Port Neches-Groves 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

poor little PNG... one guy does it make up the team, but in PNG it does !!! lol

2 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

aman!!! and last year, we beat the best THE "TOP DUAL THREAT'S IN THE NATION"...CRY SOME WHERE ELSE!!!

Farmer Fran over here probably types how he talks. I guess he mean't doesn't when he said "does it" lol.

"Aman" may be the countriest thing I have ever read outside of a plantation story, and they are written like that on purpose to show the strong dialects.

I bet whatever you eat for dinner is whatever gets caught in the bug zapper, right.

I bet your house has excellent gas mileage lol

You use words like "Bard" and "Jawjuh"  and "munts" right? My cousin from Jawjuh bard my pickup last night and I ain't seen em in munts right lol

I bet when Nederland beat PNG and their god awful defense last year, you were just like this right? Like beating PNG is some kind of accomplishment lol, I mean Nederland doesnt go to state very often so maybe it is an accomplishment idk how it works, my school always wins :)

david hasselhoff GIF

1 hour ago, WHO DAT???? said:

Farmer Fran over here probably types how he talks. I guess he mean't doesn't when he said "does it" lol.

"Aman" may be the countriest thing I have ever read outside of a plantation story, and they are written like that on purpose to show the strong dialects.

I bet whatever you eat for dinner is whatever gets caught in the bug zapper, right.

I bet your house has excellent gas mileage lol

You use words like "Bard" and "Jawjuh"  and "munts" right? My cousing from Jawjuh bard my pickup last night and I ain't seen em in munts right lol

I bet when Nederland beat PNG and their god awful defense last year, you were just like this right? Like beating PNG is some kind of accomplishment lol, I mean Nederland doesnt go to state very often so maybe it is an accomplishment idk how it works, my school always wins :)

david hasselhoff GIF

:) It's all about team work.