Barbers Hill 41 Kingwood Park 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

20-3 Barbers Hill at the half.

KP had 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, in the first half , the third resulting in KP LB being ejected from the game for going headhunting on a hit during an slide, knocking his helmet off. BH Offense rolling D flying around lighting peop up

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Nah Crosby is the only team that stands out in district. PNG will also be good with their starting QB, but the rest will be fighting it out

I think BH’s game with Nederland in a few weeks is going to determine if they get in the playoffs this year. I would say y’all are in good shape because you get to play them at home but BH stadium isn’t really much of a home field advantage. 

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think BH’s game with Nederland in a few weeks is going to determine if they get in the playoffs this year. I would say y’all are in good shape because you get to play them at home but BH stadium isn’t really much of a home field advantage. 

BH beats Lee and Dayton. Just being honest, I don't see them winning more then 3 district games. Santa Fe toss up, lose to PNG, Ned, Crosby, Vidor.

We have had Ned and Vidors number for the last several years, so hopefully we can continue that tradition. Just can’t seem to beat Crosby or PNG . I agree though the Ned game is very important. Teams better not sleep on Sante Fe either I bet they upset someone this year.

34 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

BH beats Lee and Dayton. Just being honest, I don't see them winning more then 3 district games. Santa Fe toss up, lose to PNG, Ned, Crosby, Vidor.

I have BH beating Dayton and Lee for sure. I saw some promising things from the defensive line and for what they have to work with BH does execute relativity well on defense. I would give BH a slight edge at home over Vidor, plus BH’a staff seems to be able to defend Vidor’s offens better than other teams. Winning the Santa Fe game is huge for BH in that scenario. Other part to this is that the 4th place team gets Manvel in bi-district anyway.