East Chamber 35 Hamshire-Fannett 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

Close game... close to being a HUGE blowout.

EC needs to clean a lot of things up prior to Woodville, as well as get some sort of resemblance of a sustainable passing attack. 

Yes, I know they had a few passing TDs, but in large part to blown assignments from HF, as well as the stud WR, David, making it look easy out there....

....But there was a stretch in the 2nd half where the ball was not in arms reach of a receiver.

HF played better than I thought they would; they had their fare share of "bullets to the feet". All in all EC was the far and away the better team. The EC defense didn't play as well I thought they would; I know the score was 35-13 but if not for breaking out their own Six Shooter HF moved the ball on them.  

19 hours ago, HORNSFAN86 said:

HF played better than I thought they would; they had their fare share of "bullets to the feet". All in all EC was the far and away the better team. The EC defense didn't play as well I thought they would; I know the score was 35-13 but if not for breaking out their own Six Shooter HF moved the ball on them.  

I heard that HF is having trouble with all the things they are trying to do on offense. A friend of mine who was at the game told me that HF played a number of plays with 10 men and that the receivers are rarely set when the ball is snapped. He said that in his opinion the referees should have called illegal procedure on the Longhorns more than 20 times.

8 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

I heard that HF is having trouble with all the things they are trying to do on offense. A friend of mine who was at the game told me that HF played a number of plays with 10 men and that the receivers are rarely set when the ball is snapped. He said that in his opinion the referees should have called illegal procedure on the Longhorns more than 20 times.

What do they run on offense? Sounds like a whole lot of everything but not very successful at it. 

8 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Yup and illegal shifts as well; they are trying to many men in motion.