Vidor 35 Conroe Caney Creek 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

29 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

Yes, any word on Galloway's injury?

One good thing, hopefully Galloway shouldn’t be needed against LCM.  No offense to Vidor’s brothers across the county, but it appears they’re having a down year and Vidor has a pretty good team.  The Pirates will need to be at 125% when Crosby comes to town.  And were I Jeff Matthews, I wouldn’t move that game no where.  I’d play it in Vidor if it had rained 15 inches, and was still raining.  Unless Coach Matthews knows we’d have an advantage somewhere else.  Seems like Pirates are 1-0 against Crosby at Lamar.  That’s a maybe lol.

17 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

CC QB sacked and fumbles into end zone. Recovered by Vidor 14-0 5:13 first 

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One good thing, hopefully Galloway shouldn’t be needed against LCM.  No offense to Vidor’s brothers across the county, but it appears they’re having a down year and Vidor has a pretty good team.  The Pirates will need to be at 125% when Crosby comes to town.  And were I Jeff Matthews, I wouldn’t move that game no where.  I’d play it in Vidor if it had rained 15 inches, and was still raining.  Unless Coach Matthews knows we’d have an advantage somewhere else.  Seems like Pirates are 1-0 against Crosby at Lamar.  That’s a maybe lol.

It’s our homecoming against Vidor we still lead the series we can’t lose to the vidorians lol

11 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Dadgummit LCM, you just had to put a crimp in my strategy.  Okay, since it’s not a District game, a loss won’t hurt.  And Crosby will be coming off a battle with WOS.  Maybe the Mustangs will loosen them up.  Of course, if they beat WOS and Vidor, they’ll pretty much be the Champions of Orange County.  Bet they’ve never held that coveted award before :) 

11 hours ago, chorizo said:

not saying vidor is better by no means,but sometimes they are hard to stop..one thing for sure is its hard to score when vidor has the ball 3/4 of the game

Yeah we heard this a few years back in the playoff game when Vidor had the ball majority of the game and still lost. Crosby will be ready come game time believe that. #CCTakeover

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Vidor - Rushing Yards  345/44 attemp.    Don’t have passing attempts.                     Conroe - 203 Passing Yards                       Rushing Yards  minus 23 Yards                    Total Yards 183 

Vidor had 0 pass attempts.  And they were 15-30 for those  203 yds, with 75 of those yds coming on one play.