Cincinnati police release bodycam footage of cop firing through window, gunning down mass shooter at bank

LumRaiderFan

33 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, here is another reason why I can't take you guys seriously. It's bad enough that you are radical Trump supporters, with his *Birther* movement.  

First of all, the shooter is from Puerto Rico.

No blacks in Puerto Rico? Someone needs to notify somebody. And Zimmerman is a Mexican. Funny how race or ethnicity meant nothing back then.

31 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, here is another reason why I can't take you guys seriously. It's bad enough that you are radical Trump supporters, with his *Birther* movement.  

First of all, the shooter is from Puerto Rico.

Are we suppose to take you seriously when you don't even know who started the "Birther" movement? Seriously?

And what's wrong with being a Trump supporter? Only intolerant people filled with hate for people who don't look or think like them can agree with your statement. And I guess my support for the president is overwhelming evidence that I must be a racist. Correct?

Why do you hate America so much? Why do you want America to fail? We finally get a president in office that gets the economy back in the right direction, and all you do is complain about it, while falsely disparaging him at every turn. Yeah, you are someone we should take seriously. I'll have to insert the obligatory LOL here.