Best and Deepest Defensive Line in the Area east of Beltway 8

Austin1985

19 minutes ago, WHO DAT???? said:

I hear ya. PAM D-line or front 7 period has been awesome the past few years. BUT......yall said yall was playing chumps until playoffs......so while I agree that they good, lets wait till they play a challenging team and not these cupcakes.

I look at it like this.  McMillan HAS to be double teamed and I can say that for May and Evans also. That couldn't be said for previous years.  I know they will have better competition past the 2nd round, but it'll take a special o line to contain these boys.  Win or lose those boys gone battle.  They'll only get better.  That's scary.

6 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

I look at it like this.  McMillan HAS to be double teamed and I can say that for May and Evans also. That couldn't be said for previous years.  I know they will have better competition past the 2nd round, but it'll take a special o line to contain these boys.  Win or lose those boys gone battle.  They'll only get better.  That's scary.

Those linebackers are some mean son of a guns too man. Lol.... I had a cousin from Atl that came with us to the game.  He asked if we recruited players from other areas.  Naw bro, this is home grown. Lmbo

28 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

I know mine is ready and awaiting the challenge in a couple weeks. Cant wait.

1 hour ago, 503Raised said:

Those linebackers are some mean son of a guns too man. Lol.... I had a cousin from Atl that came with us to the game.  He asked if we recruited players from other areas.  Naw bro, this is home grown. Lmbo

RECRUIT? Call your cousin and tell him I said, "nah playa, we breed em... and "these boys are BUILT for this".... hell, that goes for all of SETX. 

3 hours ago, thaghost said:

If he's on the o-line you better take off that Friday, AND make him stay at home until travel time. He's gonna need the extra rest...ijs

He’s Oline! Jr second yr starter. Didn’t give up any sacks against The Shore or atascacita last year.  Not saying he will handle PA Dline all game but he will hold his own.   

These same PA kids came up in the football ranks playing in tough youth football leagues and weren't treated like babies.  Bout 5 or so years ago I witnessed so many kids getting tackled and just stayed on the ground crying. 12-13 yr old kids crying from normal tackles.  It happened over 12x that game.