any potential cancellations this week?

pakronos

4 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

So by looking at this I can only assume that yall dont want to play on grass fields. What a sad world when football teams are scared to play in the rain on a grass field. Dont tell me about safety either. It's just plain soft!!!!

Being that West Brook plays Houston Lamar @ 7 pm on Friday and United plays PA Memorial @ 6 pm on Saturday, a noon kick off is still available Saturday at the Thomas Center on TURF for any teams interested.  409-617-5014...:):):)

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Remember, It was WO-S who did not want to play Newton.

This isn't true. WO-S held out for a while on finalizing the two games this realignment cycle because Cornel wanted a home-and-home while Newton wanted a home game and a Saturday game at the Butch. Once Newton agreed to the home and home, the series was announced.

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

This isn't true. WO-S held out for a while on finalizing the two games this realignment cycle because Cornel wanted a home-and-home while Newton wanted a home game and a Saturday game at the Butch. Once Newton agreed to the home and home, the series was announced.

At this point I just want an injury free game

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

When a coach wants to play at his house and then the next year play at a neutral site to me his the one that  really doesn’t want to play.  No good coach would  agree on that.