Orangefield @ Shepherd Game Change

Cat22

12 hours ago, 1fan said:

What’s your thoughts on this game Cat22?  Routing for the Bobcats but not sure what Shepherd’s strengths are and how they stack up against the Cats.

Orangefield and Shepherd look to me to be very similar. Shepherd has a couple good backs.  Looks like they use dual QBs and both can run and throw it.  I'm glad they moved the game to Splendora to play on turf since it might be raining.  Might come down to who can hang on to the ball.

22 minutes ago, Cat22 said:

Orangefield and Shepherd look to me to be very similar. Shepherd has a couple good backs.  Looks like they use dual QBs and both can run and throw it.  I'm glad they moved the game to Splendora to play on turf since it might be raining.  Might come down to who can hang on to the ball.

Seeing the scores of both of their games against Livingston, i would say they are very comparable. Similar offensive philosophies, both team want to run the ball primarily. Orangefield is probably a little bit more physical, but Shepherd is not soft by any means. There will be some big plays. but for the most part it will be a grind it out game. Special teams may make the difference in who wins or loses this one. Obviously, penalties and turnovers could also have a huge impact.